Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth. Click to select one of your Bluetooth devices. Click the X icon on the right, then confirm you want to Remove the device.
How do I clear my Bluetooth Memory Mac?
Go to System Preferences > BlueTooth and you will have a list of the devices remembered by the Mac. When BlueTooth is on you can select one and then at the right of the selection will be an ‘X’ icon. Click on it and the item will be removed from the list.
Where are Bluetooth files stored on Mac?
The default location is the Downloads folder. You can change this setting in the Sharing->Bluetooth Sharing preferences. Instead of turning on Bluetooth Sharing, I usually initiate the transfer from the Mac.
How do I remove all Bluetooth devices from my Mac?
Press [Shift] [Option] and click the Bluetooth icon on the menu bar at the same time. Select “Debug” then “Remove all devices” on the menu.
How do you delete everything off Bluetooth?
Delete Paired Bluetooth® Connection – Android™
- From a Home screen, do one of the following: Ensure Bluetooth is turned on. Navigate: Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Bluetooth. …
- Tap the appropriate device name or the Settings icon. (right).
- Tap ‘Forget’ or ‘Unpair’.
How do I force a Bluetooth Delete on Mac?
- Enable the bluetooth icon in the menu bar if you haven’t already done so (System Preferences / “Show Bluetooth in menu bar” checkbox)
- Click on the bluetooth icon on the menu while holding down the option key.
- Select the bluetooth device you want to remove.
- Choose remove from the submenu.
Why can’t I remove Bluetooth device Mac?
Cant’ Remove the Bluetooth device on Mac, Fix
- Using Finder on your Macbook, Type in /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist.
- Grab the file and move it to trash.
- Reboot your Mac.
- This will remove all your Bluetooth devices and you can re-pair the devices that you are going to use with your Mac.
Where do my Bluetooth files go?
How do I locate files I received using Bluetooth?
To locate a file received using Bluetooth
- Find and tap Settings > Storage.
- If your device has an external SD card, tap Internal shared storage. …
- Find and tap Files.
- Tap bluetooth.
Where did my Bluetooth photos go?
To look for the photos, please navigate to C:Users<profile>AppDataLocalTemp and search for it. You can sort the date to easily find the recently transferred files or photos. You may then move or save it to a different folder or location.
How do I transfer files from Windows to Mac using Bluetooth?
Send files over Bluetooth
- Make sure the other device you want to share with is paired with your PC, turned on, and ready to receive files. …
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I delete a Bluetooth device from my Mac?
Connect a Bluetooth device with your Mac
- Make sure the device is turned on and discoverable (see the device’s documentation for details).
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Open Bluetooth preferences for me.
- Select the device in the list, then click Connect.
What happens if you forget device on Bluetooth?
Like iPhone, Android devices do not have an “Unforget” button that you can use. Once you forget a device, the phone will not show it in the list of devices on Bluetooth. To Unforget the device, you need to reset the network settings.
How do I disconnect a device from my Mac?
In the Find My app on your Mac, click Devices. In the Devices list, select the device you want to remove. Click the Info button on the map, then click Remove This Device. Note: You can also Control-click the device in the Devices list, then choose Remove this Device.