Hold down the Wi-Fi button (A) on the printer until the (orange) Alarm lamp (B) flashes once, then release the Wi-Fi button after the flash. Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) flashes quickly and the (green) POWER lamp is lit, then press and hold the button on the access point within 2 minutes.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my wireless network?
Connecting Device to Printer
- Turn on wireless communication on your computer or smartphone. For Android or iOS, enable “Wi-Fi” on your device’s “Setting” menu. …
- Select “XXXXXX-iP110series” (“XXXXXX” represents last six digits of printer’s MAC address.) from SSID list displayed on device.
- Enter password.
Where is the WPS PIN on a Canon mg3500 printer?
Hold down the Stop button (A) on the printer until the (orange) Alarm lamp (B) flashes 15 times, then release the Stop button after the fifteenth flash. The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my WiFi?
Check your printer for the WiFi network; it should be turned ON. Check your computer/laptop wi-fi settings; wi-fi connections shouldn’t be restricted. Ensure the same printer is added into your computer and “Set as Default.” Ensure sure your PC isn’t in airplane mode; if yes turn it OFF.
How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my new router?
Changing Wireless LAN Connection Method
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold Wi-Fi button and release it when Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press Color button.
- Press Wi-Fi button once.
- Press Color button or Black button. The printer enters Easy wireless connect mode.
- Follow instructions on your smartphone or tablet.
Where do I find the WPS PIN for my Canon printer?
- Press the Setup button.
- In the Setup menu, Wi-Fi setup is the first option. …
- Press the right arrow button until Other setup appears. …
- Press the right arrow button until WPS (PIN code) appears. …
- A PIN code will appear on the screen. …
- After the printer has connected, press the OK button.
Why won’t my printer connect to the wifi?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. … In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Canon printer?
Make sure the printer is turned on. Check that the device you are printing from is connected to the same wireless network as the printer. Your wireless router may have lost connection with the printer. You can usually resolve this by restarting the power on both the router and the printer.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my computer?
The Canon printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issues can occur due to several reasons. To fix the problem, try to update the printer driver. If the issue persists, check for network issues, or as a last resort, try to uninstall and reinstall the printer and drivers.
Why is my Canon not printing?
The key factors for the issue Canon Printer Won’t Printing are: the print jobs stuck in printer queue, the paper jams disable the printer’s ability to print, the out-of-date printer driver, low ink cartridge, and faulty network connection. These are the main possible reasons of not allowing the printer to print.
How do I make my Canon printer discoverable?
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.