How do I change the WiFi on my hub?
If your speaker or display is currently connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device.
- At the top right corner, tap Settings Device information.
- Next to “Wi-Fi,” tap Forget. You’ll be taken back to the Home app home screen.
- Follow the setup steps to set up your device on the new Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect SmartThings hub to New WiFi?
Set up a Connect Home hub
- Navigate to and open the SmartThings app, tap the Devices tab, and then tap Add (the plus sign).
- Tap the By brand tab, tap SmartThings, and then tap Wi-Fi/Hub.
- Tap Samsung Connect Home, tap Start, and then choose Set up new Wi-Fi network.
- Tap OK.
How do I change the WiFi on my Smart Home App?
How to connect a panel to wireless internet using the mobile app.
- Tap on the Menu icon.
- Tap on Device Settings.
- Tap on the panel you want to connect to WiFi.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi line.
- Connect your panel to WiFi. Tap on the WiFi network you want to connect your panel to, and enter in the password.
How do I change my WiFi on my Samsung?
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- If necessary, tap the Wi-Fi Switch to ON. …
- A list of networks populates.
- Tap the MORE to add a Wi-Fi network that does not display.
- Tap the desired Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- If necessary, enter the password.
How do I reset my Wi-Fi on Google hub?
Factory reset your primary point and all other points with the Google Wifi app
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap Settings and actions tab Network & general.
- Under “Network,” tap Wifi point(s).
- Tap Factory Reset. …
- The Wifi point(s) will flash blue, then turn solid blue.
How do I reset my smart home WiFi?
Reset Smart Home Devices
- Turn on the bulb for three-to-five seconds and then off for three-to-five seconds. Repeat this multiple times and turn it on again. If reset was successful, the bulb blinks.
- Turn off the bulb.
- Restart Discovery.
- Turn on the bulb.
How do I connect all Alexa devices to new WiFi?
To connect Alexa to a new WiFi network, open the Alexa app and tap Devices. Then select Echo & Alexa and choose the Alexa device you want to connect to a new WiFi network. Finally, tap Change next to WiFi Network and enter the WiFi password for that network.
How do I reconnect my Google home to WiFi?
Connect Google Home to Wi-Fi
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click the + sign top left and tap Set up device.
- Go through the menus, selecting the location of your device and its name.
- When the list of Wi-Fi networks appear, choose your network, enter the password and tap Connect.