In the Geeni app, on the top corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Choose “Smart Power “. Choose “AP Mode” in the top corner. Click Next and enter your Wi-Fi details.
How do I connect my Geeni to a new Wi-Fi?
Download the Geeni app from App Store or Google Play.
- Register an account on your Geeni app & log in to the App. …
- Plug in the device & reset it.
- Open the Geeni app & add your device. …
- Enter your Wi-Fi network and password. …
- For backup AP mode. …
- Follow the instructions to choose the device from your Wi-Fi list. …
How do I reset my Geeni Wi-Fi?
You can reset the Geeni Smart Outdoor Plug in two modes : 1) Reset one time (press and hold) to reach Easy mode (Fast blinking blue, 2x per second). 2) Reset again (press and hold) to reach AP Mode (Slow blinking blue, every 3 seconds).
How do I reconnect my Geeni?
How to reconnect it? To reconnect the Geeni bulb : Reset the bulb by turning it on/off three times. It should now be blinking slowly, which indicates it’s in AP Hotspot mode. You’ll then perform an “AP Mode configuration”.
How do I connect my merkury camera to a new Wi-Fi?
How do I set up my Merkury Smart WiFi Camera?
- Connect the camera, USB cable, and power adapter before plugging it in.
- Use the Geeni app (iOS and Google Play) to connect the camera to your Wi-Fi network.
- Adjust the settings, link to a voice assistant, and insert a memory card as needed.
How do I change my Wi-Fi to 2.4 GHz?
The frequency band is changed directly on the router:
- Enter the IP address 192.168. 0.1 in your Internet browser.
- Leave the user field empty and use admin as the password.
- Select Wireless from the menu.
- In the 802.11 band selection field, you can select 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz.
- Click on Apply to save the Settings.
Why is my Geeni light not connecting?
Geeni bulb cannot connect to Wi-Fi network. Make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during the Wi-Fi setup. Check whether there are any Internet connection problems. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and try again.
Why is my smart light not connecting?
If your smart light bulb isn’t working, or Alexa can’t discover it, reset your device. To reset your smart light bulb: … Reconnect your smart home device to Alexa in the Alexa app. Turn on the bulb.
How do I get my Geeni camera back online?
Please check your Wi-Fi router if online and in range. Check if you have the latest Geeni functionality by clicking “Check for firmware update” in your device settings. For better result, you are able to remove the device, restart the Geeni product and set up again.
Why won’t my Geeni camera connect?
Geeni Camera Cannot connect to Wi-Fi network. Make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during the Wi-Fi setup. … If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and try again.
How do you reset merkury lights?
Screw in the MERKURY bulb and turn on the power. The bulb should be quickly flashing 2 × per second. How do I reset the device and what does the blinking light mean? Reset the bulb by turning it off and on three times.
Can you use Geeni without Wi-Fi?
You can control your Geeni devices only form your Android Or iOS devices. No Geeni will not work because Geeni products need to be connected to Wi-Fi in order to use them remotely.