How do I connect my Bose to a new WiFi?
For Android devices, go to Wi-Fi settings and select the Bose wireless network. If your device does not automatically switch to the internal setup network of your Bose product, go to the device Wi-Fi settings and tap the Bose network name to connect to it.
How do I reset my Bose portable smart speaker?
Hard Reset BOSE Portable Home Speaker
- First, press and hold the Volume Up button and the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until the light ring fills with white light.
- Next, the speaker will reboot.
- Finally, when the reset is complete, the light ring will glow solid amber.
- Nicely done!
How do I change the WiFi on my Bose speaker 500?
In the Bose Music app, go to the My Products screen and add your Bose Smart Speaker 500. Connect to a different network if your network name or password has changed, or if you want to change or add another network.
How do I turn off the WiFi on my Bose portable speaker?
Wi-Fi®: Deactivate by pressing and holding the Play/Pause button F and Bluetooth button l simultaneously for at least 5 seconds. Repeat to activate.
How do I turn on WiFi on my Bose SoundTouch 300?
To turn on or off Wi-Fi functionality:
- On the remote control, press the SoundTouch button.
- Press and hold the 0 button until the lights on the front of the soundbar blink white.
Can’t connect to Bose Bluetooth speaker?
For Android devices, go to Settings > Applications and select the Bose app. Tap Permissions and check that Location is not disabled.
There are two ways to remedy this on an iOS device:
- In your device settings, scroll down to your list of apps.
- Select Bose Connect.
- Under “ALLOW BOSE MUSIC TO ACCESS,” enable “Bluetooth.”
How do I put my Bose home speaker 500 in pairing mode?
If a Bose app or instructions ask you to put your system in Setup mode:
- On the top of your speaker, simultaneously touch and hold the AUX and Play/Pause buttons.
- Wait until a 5 seconds countdown starts and completes on the display: The light bar on the front of the system blinks white twice, then then glows amber.
How do I connect my speaker to WiFi?
Connection method 1: Connecting to a Wi-Fi network using the WPS button of a wireless router
- Disconnect the LAN cable from the speaker.
- Place the speaker near the wireless router.
- Set the Wi-Fi antenna on the rear in the upright position.
- Set the NETWORK OFF/ON switch on the rear of the speaker to ON.
Can’t connect to Bose WiFi?
Cannot connect to Wi-Fi network
- Reset your product. …
- Be sure the system is close to a strong Wi-Fi signal. …
- On your device, turn Wi-Fi off and back on. …
- If your network name, password or security type recently changed, update the network settings in the Bose app.
How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
For resetting the Bluetooth on a Bluetooth speaker, press the Bluetooth button to disconnect the connections of the speaker. Turn off the speaker and on it again. Then try to pair your device with the speaker and it will connect.
Why is my Bose speaker flashing orange?
If your Bose Bluetooth speaker is flashing or blinking amber there’s no need to worry. When plugged in, a flashing amber light means that the battery is charging.