Type AT+NAME=Hackster and press Send. It will return a OK message. The default password of HC-05 is 1234.
How do I reset my HC-05 Bluetooth module?
Configure with AT Mode:
After the connection, If you Plug the power source, you will see the HC-05 power on with short rapid blink, which is standard pairing mode of module. For At Mode, you need to plug the power source while holding down the reset button on the module.
How do you send commands to HC-05?
Step 4: Example HC-05 AT Commands
- To return HC-05 to mfg. …
- To get version of your HC-05 enter: “AT+VERSION?”
- To change device name from the default HC-05 to let’s say MYBLUE enter: “AT+NAME=MYBLUE”
- To change default security code from 1234 to 2987 enter: “AT+PSWD=2987”
How do I know if my Bluetooth module is working?
Testing HC-05 bluetooth module using Arduino UNO as serial to USB converter
- First make sure your HC-05 Bluetooth Module is paired with your mobile. …
- Click on “SELECT DEVICE” icon to select paired Bluetooth module.
- When you press “UP Arrow” it sends the data “A” to Bluetooth Module connected with the circuit.
How do I connect my phone to my Bluetooth module?
Before being able to use the Android application, you need to pair the Bluetooth module with your smartphone. Power the Arduino board, turn on Bluetooth on the Android phone and search for Bluetooth devices nearby: the JY-MCU module will present itself as HC-06, the pairing password is 1234.
What is the use of Bluetooth module?
The Bluetooth technology manages the communication channel of the wireless part. The Bluetooth modules can transmit and receives the data wirelessly by using two devices. The Bluetooth module can receive and transmits the data from a host system with the help of the host controller interface (HCI).
How many pins of the HC-05 Bluetooth module can remain unconnected?
HC05 PIN DESCRIPTION
The HC-05 Bluetooth Module has 6 pins commonly used.