Why wont my BMW play music through Bluetooth?
Reset your phone’s network settings (iOS) Turn airplane mode on and off. Replace the head unit (BMW) Disable Bluetooth, then turn Bluetooth back on.
How do I access BMW music?
To use Connected Music in their BMW, all the customer has to do is log in with their personal premium account. Favourites and playlists from the linked account will then be synchronised automatically, providing direct access to individual playlists and settings.
Why is my Bluetooth audio not working in my car?
If your Bluetooth is dropping calls or you’re having trouble connecting your smartphone then it might be time to reset it. off the vehicle and restart your smartphone. Once both are started again, enable Bluetooth on both and try connecting again.
When did BMW have Bluetooth audio?
Around August 2010 the bluetooth audio for music and album art features were added to the CIC. I found this out the hard way. I owned a 2011 328xi couple and it had all the cool features like music streaming, album art etc. This car was built 9/2010.
How do I play music from my phone to my BMW 3 Series?
To pair your Android phone, first ensure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Using the iDrive, select the Communication menu.
- Scroll down and select Manage mobile devices,
- Next select Connect new device.
- Then select Telephone. …
- On your phone, open settings and select Bluetooth.
How can I play my phone music in the car?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo. …
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu. …
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu. …
- Step 4: Select your stereo. …
- Step 5: Enter PIN. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Does the BMW Professional radio have Bluetooth?
BMW Professional CD Radio USB BT Bluetooth Microphone 3 and 1 Series X1.