How do I get iPhone to ask for Wi-Fi?
How to Share WiFi from Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. …
- Then tap Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on. …
- Then go back to Settings and tap WiFi.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on, and sign in to a WiFi network. …
- On the iPhone that needs the WiFi password, go to Settings.
- Tap WiFi. …
- Choose the same WiFi network.
How can I share Wi-Fi from my iPhone?
Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network. Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect. On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
How do I automatically share my Wi-Fi password?
If your guest has an Android phone, on their device head to Settings, Connections (or Network and Internet), then Wi-Fi. Scroll down to find where it says Add Network; next to it, you’ll see a QR code icon. Tap on it and they can now quickly scan the code. Scanning the code should automatically connect the device.
How can I connect my iPhone to WiFi without password?
How Can I Connect To A Friend’s Wifi Without A Password?
- Open the home screen of your device.
- Go to the settings folder.
- Choose the internet and network settings option.
- Tap on the wifi field.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Press the connect by WPS button.
How do I see a WiFi password on my iPhone?
To find your WiFi password on an iPhone, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. Finally, open Keychain Access, search for your WiFi network’sname, and check the box next to Show Password.
How can I share Internet from iPhone without hotspot?
Follow these simple steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC or other device using a USB chord.
- Open phone “Settings” on the home screen or in the menu.
- Access “Networks and Internet”.
- Choose “WiFi Zone / Connection Sharing”.
- Select “USB tethering”.
How can I share my WiFi?
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Can you airdrop WiFi password?
Android devices use a QR code to make sharing Wi-Fi passwords easy. The good news is that this makes it possible to share Wi-Fi passwords from Android to Apple devices.
How do I share my WiFi password from my iPhone to my Windows computer?
First, connect the device that’s sharing the password to the WiFi network. Then, open WiFi settings on the device that’s receiving the password. A window will pop up on the device that’s sharing the password asking if you want to share the password with the other device. Tap Share Password, and voila!