How can I upgrade my Airtel 2G SIM to 4G by SMS? SMS the 20 digit SIM number from your existing Airtel connection to 121. Reply typing 1 to confirm your request. Wait for some time for the phone to get disconnected from the network.
How can I upgrade my Airtel 2G SIM to 4G?
How does it work?
- UPGRADE TO A 4G PHONE. Airtel 2G/3G phone users can upgrade to any 4G phone (new or old)
- CALL 51111. Simply call at 51111 and your offer request will get registered with us.
- FREE DATA. FREE data offer will be activated for eligible customers within 24 hours.
How can I change my 2G SIM to 4G?
Switch between 2G/3G/4G – Other Android
- Select Apps.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select More.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Preferred network type / Preferred network mode.
- Select 2G / GSM only to enable 2G.
- Select 3G / WCDMA/GSM auto to enable 3G.
- Select 4G (recommended) / LTE/WCDMA/GSM auto to enable 4G.
How can I convert my old Airtel SIM to 4G?
To change the SIM, you need to send the 20-digit number at the back of the new card to 121 prefixing SIM. When the request is accepted, select 1 to confirm. 4. Within a few minutes the service on your existing SIM will stop.
How can I upgrade my Airtel 2G SIM to 4G by SMS?
How to Swap Airtel 2G or 3G Sim with Airtel 4G Sim using SMS. Step 1: Send “SIM<space>20 digit SIM no” to 121 via SMS. **20 digit SIM no will be on the back of your SIM packet. Step 2: After that, you will receive an SMS from Airtel.
How can I upgrade my Airtel SIM to 4G by SMS?
#2 How to Convert Airtel 2G, 3G SIM to 4G by Sending Message?
- Open your messaging application from your mobile phone.
- Type a SMS as SIM<space><Your 20 Digit SIM Number> and just send it to 121. …
- You will receive an SMS from Airtel confirming the Airtel 4G SIM swap.
How do I change my SIM card to 4G?
You simply need to send a text message <SIM simno> to 12345 and reply with ‘Y’ to a confirmation message. *Do not confuse your SIM number with your mobile number. The SIM number can be found on the new 4G SIM card that has been issued. You may also want to backup all your contacts before you follow the process.
How do I update my SIM card to 4G?
To switch to 4G, you can buy a new 4G SIM & connection online: Visit Postpaid connection page. Select plan, choose number and enter delivery address.
Or, upgrade an existing non-4G SIM to a 4G SIM,
- Visit your nearest Vi™ store.
- Submit a CAF form with all the necessary documents.
- Your 4G SIM will be activated in 24 hours.
How can I know my SIM is 2G or 4G?
The simple and straightforward way to know if your SIM card is 4G compatible is to insert the SIM into a 4G smartphone, power it on, then Navigate to settings >> Mobile Network >> and Find LTE network on the list of Networks if you find 2G, 3G but you can’t find 4G, it means your SIM card is not 4G you may need to …
How can I convert my Airtel 3G SIM to 4G without changing number?
Converting Airtel 3G SIM To 4G Offline:
Carry a valid ID proof and Photo of the person on whose name the SIM is registered. Request an upgrade for your Airtel SIM 3G network to Airtel SIM 4G. The store staff will help you fill out the necessary paperwork and will immediately provide you with a new 4G SIM card.
How do I upgrade my SIM?
Upgrade your SIM in these easy steps!
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. Reply to the message with your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation. …
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.
How can I port my sim online?
First, choose the service provider you wish to port your number to. 2. Send the following text message – PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI’s central number for mobile number portability – 1900. Example: Send ‘PORT 98xxxxxx98’ to 1900.