Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
How do I share my Wi-Fi network with another device?
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How can I share Wi-Fi from my iPhone?
How to Share WiFi from Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. …
- Then tap Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on. …
- Then go back to Settings and tap WiFi.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on, and sign in to a WiFi network. …
- On the iPhone that needs the WiFi password, go to Settings.
- Tap WiFi. …
- Choose the same WiFi network.
Can I share my WiFi connection?
There is a solution – you can share your phone’s WiFi connection to multiple devices using Bluetooth. If you don’t have direct access to a wireless internet connection, it’s quite easy to share your phone’s or any device’s WiFi connection to other devices. Use Bluetooth Tethering.
How can I share my WiFi without password?
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).
How can I share my WiFi password?
Share Passwords From Android
Make sure you’re connected to the network you wish to share, then open Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi, or your phone’s equivalent. The network that is selected should also have a gear icon next to the network name. Tap the gear, then select the QR code icon at the bottom of the screen.
How can I show my WiFi password?
How to Check WiFi Password on Android Mobile Phones
- Go to the Settings app and head towards Wi-Fi.
- You will see all the saved WiFi networks. …
- There you will see an option of QR Code or Tap to Share Password.
- You can take a screenshot of the QR Code. …
- Open the QR scanner app and scan the generated QR Code.
How do I get my iPhone to show my WiFi password?
To find your WiFi password on an iPhone, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. Finally, open Keychain Access, search for your WiFi network’sname, and check the box next to Show Password.
How can I share my phone WiFi to my computer?
If you have an Android smartphone, It’s easy. All you have to do is plug your charging cable into your phone, and the USB side into your laptop or PC. Then, open your phone and head to Settings. Look for the Wireless and Networks section and tap on ‘Tethering & portable hotspot’.
How can I share my phones internet without hotspot?
Follow these simple steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC or other device using a USB chord.
- Open phone “Settings” on the home screen or in the menu.
- Access “Networks and Internet”.
- Choose “WiFi Zone / Connection Sharing”.
- Select “USB tethering”.
How many devices can connect to WiFi router?
Wondering if you have too many devices on WiFi? Most of the wireless routers and access points state they can support about 250 devices connected at once. This WiFi connection number includes computers, cameras, tablets, mobile smartphones, appliances, and a wide variety of other devices that are now internet-enabled.