page. Type your Pocket username or email address, and click Submit. Check your email. You will receive a message from Pocket with a link to reset your password.
How can I reset my Huawei pocket WiFi password?
Method 1: Through the HUAWEI AI Life App
- Connect your phone to the router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Open the HUAWEI AI Life App on your phone, and go to Tools > Advanced settings.
- Then go to My Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi settings, and touch the icon next to Wi-Fi network password to view your current Wi-Fi password.
Can I reset my Wi-Fi password if I forgot it?
If you can’t access the router’s web-based setup page or forgot the router’s password, you may reset the router to its default factory settings. To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. NOTE: Resetting your router to its default factory settings will also reset your router’s password.
How can I fix my pocket WiFi?
Pocket WiFi Pro, Extreme and 4G
- Open up a web browser on a device that’s connected to your Pocket WiFi. …
- Log in using your password. …
- From the ‘Pocket WiFi’ tab, select ‘Wi-Fi’ and then click ‘Wi-Fi Settings’. …
- Refresh the Wi-Fi network list on your Wi-Fi device. …
- Refresh the Wi-Fi network list on your device.
What is the default password of Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
The Smart Bro Pocket WiFi default password is smartbro. Click “Login.” If it’s your first time to login, you will be asked to change the password. Enter your new password twice and click “Apply.”
What is the default password of Globe pocket WiFi?
Connect to you WiFi network and open your web browser (you can use tablet, smartphone, laptop etc.) On your browser’s address bar type 192.168. 1.1 then type your username and password (default username and password is ‘admin’.
How can I change my password in Smartbro pocket WiFi?
- A “Your Connection is not private” page will appear. Click on the ADVANCED button to proceed.
- An extended detail will appear. Click Proceed to 192.168. 1.1 (unsafe) to proceed.
- You will be directed to the Smart Bro Web Dashboard UI. Enter the default username and password. Username: smartbro. Password: smartbro.
How do I find out what my Wi-Fi network password is?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the Start Menu and type Command Prompt.
- Run the following command: netsh wlan show profile.
- You will see the list of all saved WiFi networks. …
- Once done, you will see the WiFi password of that particular network or modem under the Security Settings.
How do you find out what your Wi-Fi password is?
In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name. In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
How do I find my router username and password without resetting it?
You Can Look at The Sticker On The Back Of Your Router
It is the easiest way to find the router username and password without resetting. You can look at the sticker on the back of the router with all the information you need to access the router’s web user interface.
How do I log into my pocket WiFi?
It’s the same as connecting to any other WiFi network.
- Press and hold the power button. The power button is on the upper left-hand side of the device. …
- Access SSID and Password. Once the device is on, scroll up to unlock and find the main menu screen with 6 icons. …
- Connect your device.
How can I login my globe pocket WiFi?
Configure Mobile WiFi Settings
- Connect to mobile WiFi internet, then on your web browser go to 192.168. 1.1.
- Select Modify Password under Settings.
- Key in your old and new passwords.
- Click Apply.
How do I sign into mobile WiFi?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Open the Settings app. It’s found in the apps drawer, but you’ll also find a shortcut in the quick actions drawer.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks. …
- Choose a wireless network from the list. …
- If prompted, type the network password. …
- Touch the Connect button.