The Vodafone Pocket WiFi™ Pro online dashboard will then be displayed. Log in using your password. If you haven’t changed it, the default password is ‘admin’. From the ‘Pocket WiFi’ tab, select ‘Wi-Fi’ and then click ‘Wi-Fi Settings’.
How can I recover my pocket WiFi password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting our password reset page and following these steps:
- Visit the Forgot your username or password? page.
- Type your Pocket username or email address, and click Submit.
- Check your email. …
- Enter a new password, then type it again to make sure there were no mistakes.
How do I change my Vodafone Pocket WiFi password?
- Open your web browser and go to 192.168.0.1.
- Click Settings.
- In the Password field, enter your password. Please note: The default password is admin. …
- Click Login.
- Click the WiFi Settings tab. The section expands and a list of your Wi-Fi settings appear.
- In the Key field, enter a Wi-Fi password of your choice. …
- Click Apply.
How do I setup my Vodafone Pocket WiFi?
Push and hold the power key Your mobile Wi-Fi network name & password. Choose Wi-Fi on your computer, smartphone or tablet settings, then select your mobile Wi-Fi network name. Enter the password to connect and open the web app. When you first connect to the network you may be asked to activate your SIM.
How do I find out my Wi-Fi password?
How to Check WiFi Password on Android Mobile Phones
- Go to the Settings app and head towards Wi-Fi.
- You will see all the saved WiFi networks. …
- There you will see an option of QR Code or Tap to Share Password.
- You can take a screenshot of the QR Code. …
- Open the QR scanner app and scan the generated QR Code.
Where are the Wi-Fi passwords stored on iPhone?
View saved passwords in Settings
- Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
- To see a password, select a website. To delete a saved password, tap Delete Password.
How do I retrieve my password?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How can I read SMS on pocket WiFi?
You can send and receive text messages directly from your Pocket WiFi using the online dashboard:
- Open the Pocket WiFi online dashboard by: Entering 192.168. …
- Login using the admin password. …
- Select the ‘SMS’ tab, or ‘Go to Inbox’.
- Select ‘Inbox’ to access your text messages.
Can I use regular SIM for Pocket WiFi?
Yes, you can use your current SIM card as long as your plan has a data allowance. With all other devices (Vodems, Pocket WiFi etc) you will be provided with a SIM when you purchase the device but you can also use your SIM in those devices if you want to.
How do I connect my pocket WiFi to my phone?
How To Set Up Your Pocket WiFi
- Press and hold the power button. The power button is on the upper left-hand side of the device. …
- Access SSID and Password. Once the device is on, scroll up to unlock and find the main menu screen with 6 icons. …
- Connect your device.
How do I check my Vodafone pocket WiFi balance?
You can check your balance by sending a blank SMS to 131. This should be sent through your Broadband Web Portal Dashboard on your Web Browser.
Where can I find my WiFi username and password?
There are two ways to find your network name and password
For Android devices, tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap Internet. Tap the Wireless Gateway. Select “Show WiFi Settings.”
How do I find my router username and password without resetting it?
You Can Look at The Sticker On The Back Of Your Router
It is the easiest way to find the router username and password without resetting. You can look at the sticker on the back of the router with all the information you need to access the router’s web user interface.