Why my Airtel 4G hotspot is not working?
Blinking red: No signal or sim card is not recognized, etc. Press and hold to restart your Airtel 4G HotSpot and restore it to its factory settings. If you forget the username, password or SSID for your Airtel 4G HotSpot, try restoring the device to its factory settings. … The default username and password is admin.
How can I activate Airtel WiFi?
Steps to follow for setup and configure Airtel 4G WiFi hotspot router
- First of all take the hotspot from the box and open back cover of the router, remove the battery and note down the information on it.
- And then switch on your Airtel hotspot router. …
- Enter the default password and connect to the hotspot.
Do we need SIM for Airtel 4G hotspot?
The Airtel 4G Hotspot allows users to connect multiple devices, from smartphones and laptops to tablets and smart TVs, on a portable network for connectivity on the go. … The device requires an Airtel SIM card to work, and needs to be recharged periodically, just like the SIM card on a mobile phone.
What do you do when your hotspot is not working?
10 fixes to try if Android hotspot is not working
- Making sure the internet connection is available. …
- Turning off the Wifi and switching it back on. …
- Restarting your phone. …
- Recreating your hotspot. …
- Turn off the power-saving mode. …
- Checking the bandwidth. …
- Checking the receiving device. …
- Factory reset.
How can I activate mobile WIFI?
Heed these steps:
- Open the Settings app. It’s found in the apps drawer, but you’ll also find a shortcut in the quick actions drawer.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks. …
- Choose a wireless network from the list. …
- If prompted, type the network password. …
- Touch the Connect button.
How can I know my Airtel WIFI password?
Right-click the Wi-Fi network you’re using and click on Status. Click Wireless properties. 5. Click the Security tab.
Follow these steps:
- Download and install WiFi Password Revealer. …
- Run the programme when the installation is complete.
- Now you’ll be able to see all Wi-Fi network names and their stored passwords.
Can we make calls from Airtel 4G hotspot?
Go to Phone > Menu > Settings > Calling accounts > Operator 1 or Operator 2 > Wi-Fi calling > Turn on Wi-Fi Calling option.
Which Airtel 4G hotspot is best?
Airtel E5573Cs-609 4G Hotspot is priced around Rs 2,000 and it supports both Airtel prepaid and postpaid connections. The company claims that the device can connect to up to 10 devices at a time and has a battery life of six hours. It provides better Wi-Fi coverage with Multi-Input and Multi-Output technology.
How do I reset my Airtel 4G hotspot username and password?
Airtel 4G WiFi Hotspot Password Change
- Connect Airtel 4G hotspot from mobile or Laptop with the default WiFi password.
- Use the admin/admin for login username and password in the hotspot router.
- Go to the Settings tab from the top menu.
- Now go to System- Modify Password.
What to do if airtel WiFi is not working?
Disable your wifi and then enable it again or disable networking and enable it again. If that is not working try a reboot. Still not working check for your device driver.
How do I connect my airtel hotspot to my desktop?
Connect the Airtel 4G hotspot device to your computer using the microUSB cable included in the box. Then press the button in the middle of the device for a few seconds until both the lights turn on. If both the lights are not ON, press again and release after a few seconds.