Turn down the volume of the connected device. If the connected device has a bass boost or equalizer function, set it to off. Keep the Bluetooth speaker system away from a microwave oven, television, wireless LAN or devices that may interfere with the wireless signal. … Try connecting the speaker to another AC outlet.
How do you fix a distorted Bluetooth speaker?
Distorted sound/Humming or noise in the speaker output
- Turn down the volume of the connected device.
- If the connected device has an equalizer function, set it to off.
- Keep the speaker away from a microwave oven, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Bring the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device closer together.
Why does my Bluetooth sound garbled?
Bluetooth transmission is affected if too many applications are running at the same time on the connected device. Close applications that you are not using to avoid slowing down the Bluetooth transmission. The sound may skip if the music being played has a high bit rate.
Why is my speaker garbled?
The increase in movement causes heat inside the speaker. If the speaker components are poor quality, then heat damage may occur. Ultimately this leads to distortion. When your speaker is playing at low levels, damage may not be noticeable, but the higher the volume, the more evident this becomes.
Why is my Bluetooth speaker not clear?
While troubleshooting, if you notice that your bluetooth speaker or the device your sourcing the audio from has a low battery charge, unpair and forget the connections between both. Once both batteries have over 50% battery charge, re-pair the devices to see if the crackling sound is fixed.
How do you fix a buzzing sound on a Bluetooth speaker?
How to stop speaker from buzzing sound
- Troubleshoot the hardware problem.
- Break the electrical ground loop.
- Avoid frequency interference.
- Update your audio driver.
- Configure audio settings in computer.
How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
For resetting the Bluetooth on a Bluetooth speaker, press the Bluetooth button to disconnect the connections of the speaker. Turn off the speaker and on it again. Then try to pair your device with the speaker and it will connect.
What interferes with Bluetooth?
Devices like wireless speakers, baby monitors, and microwaves can cause interference. Wi-Fi routers also influence your Bluetooth connection. Once you’ve done the previous step, you should be able to identify the device that’s causing the interference.
How can I boost my Bluetooth signal?
The Most Effective Way to Increase Bluetooth Range!
- Step 1: Get a 2.4GHz Wifi Antenna! Get the highest gain 2.4GHz Wifi antenna you can afford and it’s connector coax cable. …
- Step 2: Removing the OEM Antenna and Attaching the Wifi 2.4Ghz Antenna Coax. …
- Step 3: Putting the Viper BT Module Back Into the Car and Testing.
How can I improve my Bluetooth sound quality?
In the Developer options under Settings, scroll down to the Bluetooth audio codec and tap it. Select one of the codecs apart from the default SBC option. If your headphones support the codec, it will use the selected option and improve the sound quality.
How do you fix speaker distortion?
How do I stop distortion in my speakers?
- Reduce the volume on the audio source to about 75% of maximum (Phone, PC etc). …
- Ensure the media is of high quality (Audio/Video stream, MP3s, etc.) …
- Once your source volume is adjusted, adjust the volume on the speakers through the volume knob, or the remote control.
How do you fix crackling speakers?
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Turn off the audio device.
- Make sure that the speaker wires are properly connected to both the speakers and audio device.
- Turn off any nearby electronic devices that may be interfering with the speaker sound.
- Move the speaker wires away from any electrical cords.
How do you fix sound distortion?
How can I fix distorted sound on Windows 10?
- Reinstall drivers. …
- Update drivers. …
- Run Windows Audio Troubleshooter. …
- Inspect hardware. …
- Disable Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device option. …
- Disable Sound Effects for the default Playback device and change the default format. …
- Reset Windows 10.