How do I connect my phone to my 2013 Ford Sync?
Android is trademark of Google LLC.
Second set of instructions
- Turn on your. …
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth feature and ensure your phone is discoverable or visible.
- Press the Phone button to access the Phone Menu. …
- SYNC prompts, “Press OK to begin pairing device.” Press OK.
How do I sync my phone to Ford Sync?
- Turn on your phone and enable Bluetooth.
- Press Add Device on your vehicle touchscreen (If you’ve already paired a phone, SYNC displays the name of that device. …
- Scan for devices on your phone until SYNC is found.
- Select SYNC on your phone, which will then display a six-digit PIN.
Does the 2013 Ford F-150 have bluetooth?
To connect a phone via bluetooth to a 2013 Ford F-150, first make sure the phone and the Sync My Ford radio is powered on. … Once the code is entered and You hit ok on Your phone the pairing will be complete.
How do I connect my phone to my Ford?
How to Pair Phones with Ford SYNC?
- Make sure your phone is compatible with Ford’s SYNC System.
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to allow SYNC to detect your phone.
- On the SYNC screen press the Phone button to display the phone menu. …
- SYNC will prompt “Press OK to begin pairing device,” Press OK.
Why is my Ford Sync not working?
If your phone still has trouble connecting with SYNC, the following troubleshooting tips may be able to help. On your phone, turn Bluetooth Off, then On. … Press the Phone button > scroll to System Settings > Press OK > scroll to Connect Bluetooth Device > Press OK > scroll to [select your phone] > Press OK.
How do I connect my phone to my Ford Focus bluetooth?
How to Set Up Ford Bluetooth
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device.
- On your SYNC multimedia system, press Phone > Add Phone. …
- On your mobile device, select your Ford SYNC system in the Bluetooth menu. …
- Your mobile device and Ford SYNC system are now connected via Bluetooth.
Why is my sync not connecting to my phone?
On your phone, turn Bluetooth Off, then On. On SYNC, turn Bluetooth Off, then On. … Manually connect SYNC with the phone. Press the Phone button > scroll to System Settings > Press OK > scroll to Connect Bluetooth Device > Press OK > scroll to [select your phone] > Press OK.
What app is needed for Ford Sync?
Once your device is connected to SYNC, AppLink allows you to enjoy a mobile app experience in your vehicle similar to that available on your smartphone. Each AppLink-compatible app provides its own onscreen and voice command options.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2013 f250?
Ford F-150/F-250: How to Connect Your Phone to Bluetooth
- Step 1 – Put your vehicle in park and turn the radio on. In order to sync, your vehicle must be in the park position. …
- Step 2 – Put your phone in Bluetooth discovery mode. …
- Step 3 – Press the SYNC phone button. …
- Step 4 – Follow commands and respond accordingly.