This projector cannot connect your speakers via Bluetooth, but you can connect your speakers and projectors via a 3.5mm AUX cable. You will get unparalleled sound.
How do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my projector?
Connecting to a Bluetooth Audio Device
- Turn on the projector.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select HDMI Link and press Enter.
- Select Audio Out Device and press Enter.
- Select Projector and press Enter.
- Press Esc until you return to the Settings menu.
- Select Bluetooth and press Enter.
What speakers work with Vankyo projector?
The projector has stereo speakers built in, each powered by 2 watts. That’s fine in a pinch, but any outboard speaker will probably sound much better. A 3.5mm analog-audio/headphone output lets you connect external speakers; even better, the projector can send audio wirelessly to Bluetooth speakers.
Can you connect a wireless speaker to a projector?
You can connect a Bluetooth speaker to a projector. Bluetooth audio isn’t standard on all projectors, though, so you’ll need to make sure the projector you have, or the one you want to get, supports Bluetooth audio.
How do you connect Bluetooth to a projector?
- Press the Input button on the projector’s remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring on the pop up menu on the projector. …
- On your Android device, swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification panel.
- Select the Screen Mirroring option on your Android device.
Can you use Bluetooth speakers while connecting phone to a projector via Lightning cable to HDMI?
Yes you can, but in my experience, there is a slight 0.5-1 second delay on the audio syncing with the video.
How do I connect external speakers to my projector?
How to Connect a Projector to Stereo Speakers
- Position the speakers where you want them, and plug them into power or insert the batteries.
- Connect an audio cable to one of the audio output options on your projector.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your speakers. …
- Adjust the volume on your projector.
Does Jinhoo projector have Bluetooth?
Jinhoo Wifi Mini Projector M10 is a cheap and good quality projector that has a lot of cool features and great functions that will let you enjoy an amazing viewing experience at an affordable price.
Jinhoo Wifi Mini Projector M10 vs DBPOWER L21.
|Keystone correction||± 15° vertical||± 15° vertical|