The answer is yes, you can easily use Jio Phone sim in any android or ios smartphone.
Can I use my jio phone sim in other phone?
Can I Use Jio Phone Sim to Another Smartphone? Ans- Yes you can, But the jio sim works only with 4 G-enabled mobiles. If your phone is a 4G smartphone you can use jio sim card.
Which phones are compatible with jio sim?
Reliance Jio: Top 10 compatible smartphones under Rs 10,000
- 1/11. Reliance Jio: Top 10 compatible smartphones under Rs 10,000. …
- 2/11. Lyf Flame 7 – Rs 3,499. …
- 3/11. Lyf Flame 8 – Rs 4,199. …
- 4/11. Lenovo Vibe P1m – Rs 6,999. …
- 5/11. Xiaomi Redmi 3S – Rs 6,999. …
- 6/11. Moto E3 Power – Rs 7,999. …
- 7/11. Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus – Rs 8,499. …
Why Jio phone SIM is not working in another phone?
Why Jio phone SIM is not working in another phone? The Jio phone sim card does not work on any other smartphone because the prime membership is not activated on that number. You cannot use Jio phone sim on a smartphone unless you can`t purchase jio prime and recharge (without jio plan).
Can I use Airtel SIM in Jio phone?
The IE report said that Reliance Jio has confirmed no other SIM can be used in the JioPhone. So, if you a SIM from Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, etc, you cannot use them on this device. So if you buy the JioPhone as your primary device, then you’ll have to use Jio SIM as your primary number.
Is my phone Jio compatible?
Visit Reliance Jio Website
You can head on Reliance Jio website and check if your phone is present in the list of phones supporting 4G VoLTE or True 4G. You can also follow the given links to the manufacturer website and check the complete network specifications of the phones.
Which is the best phone for Jio SIM?
The Best Prepaid SIM Cards for India in 2021
- What Are The Top SIM Cards Offers for India?
- Best Mobile Networks in India.
- SimOptions – Prepaid SIM Cards for India.
- Vodafone – SIM Card Deals for India.
- Jio – Pay As You Go SIM Cards for India.
- Airtel – One of The Best Mobile Network Providers in India.
How do I know if my phone is compatible with Jio SIM?
Steps to Check VoLTE Support in Reliance Jio Sim Mobile
- Insert Reliance Jio sim on your device.
- Just Wait for the network signal to come.
- You will receive the VoLTE sign under the Status bar or Mobile Network Sign.
- This will Confirm VoLTE Support in your Device.
How do I activate my Jio SIM in another phone?
Follow These 8 Steps to Use Your Reliance Jio 4G SIM in Any Android Phone
- Install the Xposed Installer and IMEI Changer apps. …
- Enable the modules. …
- Play with the IMEI number. …
- Reboot the device. …
- Troubleshooting might be needed. …
- LTE Only mode should be selected.
Can I use Jio SIM in basic phone?
The Jio Phone is a 4G-only handset and will route calls via VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology. Notably, Jio offers the only 4G VoLTE network in the country, which means only the company’s SIM cards will work on the phone, leaving out Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL etc.
Why is my dual SIM not working?
— Ensure the SIM is in the primary SIM slot (slot 1) if your phone has dual-SIM functionality. — Ensure that data is turned on for the SIM. On an Android phone, this can be accessed by tapping on the network sign in the notification shade. on the Mobile Data screen, ensure the data is turned on.
Can Jio phone be unlocked?
Try unlocking your device with your device’s default password/pattern/pin/touch id. If you entered a passcode while initiating LOCK from jio.com, then use the same passcode to unlock the device. If you still not able to unlock your device, you need to factory reset your device.
Do Jio phone has hotspot?
To activate WiFi hotspot on your JioPhone, go to the settings on your JioPhone and select the Networks and Connectivity menu. Next tap on the Internet Sharing option and you will see WiFi hotspot option which is turned off by default.
How can I use Jio Sim in normal phone?
For Android Phones
- You have to download JioCall from Google Playstore.
- After downloading it, you have to configure it using a Jio SIM.
- If you have a 4G phone, you can just insert a Jio SIM & the app will auto-configure.
- If you have a JioFi with Jio SIM, you can configure any 2G/3G/4G smart phone with it.