Why is my wireless speaker not working?
Make sure that your source device is playing music. Try to move the wireless speaker away from metal objects or other devices which may cause interference. Make sure there are no devices connected to the AUDIO IN port of the wireless speaker. If your source device is a computer, try to restart the music software.
How do you reset a wireless speaker?
Press and hold the power and Bluetooth buttons simultaneously for several seconds until the indicator light turns red to white. Turn on the speaker and use it as you would a new speaker.
What to do if Bluetooth speaker is not working?
Make sure the volume of your computer isn’t set to mute. Close and re-open the audio playback app. Turn off the Bluetooth® function of your computer, and then turn it on again. Delete the speaker from the list of paired Bluetooth devices, and then pair it again.
Why is no sound coming from my Bluetooth speaker?
Make sure that the speaker has a BLUETOOTH connection with the BLUETOOTH device. Pair the speaker with the BLUETOOTH device again. The volume of the speaker or BLUETOOTH device may be low. … If a cord is connected to the AUDIO IN jack of the speaker or to the BLUETOOTH device, unplug it.
How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
For resetting the Bluetooth on a Bluetooth speaker, press the Bluetooth button to disconnect the connections of the speaker. Turn off the speaker and on it again. Then try to pair your device with the speaker and it will connect.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do I force my Bluetooth speaker to connect?
Make sure the Bluetooth speaker is off. Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I reset a speaker?
To perform a Factory Reset:
- Press the Volume “–” and Power buttons simultaneously and hold for at least six seconds.
- You’ll hear a tone that indicates the reset was done and your speaker then should turn off. This reset will bring your speaker back to factory settings.
- Turn your speaker back on using the Power button.
How do you override a Bluetooth speaker?
Press the refresh button: in order for this trick to work you need to be very close to the speaker, you start by pressing the button with the Bluetooth logo on it and holding it for 2–3 seconds, this refreshes the speakers connections with already connected devices which allows you to pair with the device.
How do I get my computer to play sound through Bluetooth?
Just follow these easy steps:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices in the left sidebar.
- Set the toggle switch at the top to On.
- To add a new device click add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Choose the device from the list.