On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
How do I pair a Bluetooth speaker?
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an Android Phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Connected devices, and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch, if it’s not enabled.
- Select Bluetooth to view the options.
- Select Pair new device to place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
Why is my Bluetooth speaker not connecting?
Remove old Bluetooth connections
If you’re having trouble pairing your phone with the speaker, it could be because the speaker is trying to connect with another phone, laptop or tablet. … If your headphones or speaker were previously paired with another phone, laptop or tablet, turn off that other device or Bluetooth.
How do I manually connect to a Bluetooth speaker?
Hold your smartphone close to the speaker and wait until it appears on the Bluetooth screen under Other devices. In most cases, the speaker’s name or brand will appear here. Tap the name and your smartphone will establish a connection to your Bluetooth speaker.
How do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my TV without Bluetooth?
How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to your TV if it doesn’t have Bluetooth. If your TV doesn’t have Bluetooth, you can invest in a low-latency Bluetooth transmitter, which plugs into your TV’s audio-out jack (3.5mm headphone jack, RCA jacks, USB or optical).
How do I get music to play through my Bluetooth?
How to Play Music on a Bluetooth Car Stereo
- Turn on your Bluetooth stereo.
- Look for the Bluetooth icon on the stereo display. …
- Turn on the Bluetooth device that holds your music, such as an iPhone.
- Open the music software on the mobile device or the network control panel where the Bluetooth icon is accessible.
How do you use wireless speakers?
Pair your speaker with a Bluetooth source device
- Set your speaker to pairing mode. On your speaker, press and hold the button until the. …
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the device you want to connect. Mobile devices with Android™ operating system (OS) …
- On your source device, select the model name of your speaker.
Can you play music on two Bluetooth speakers at once?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Why is my Bluetooth not detected?
Make sure Airplane mode is turned off. Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. … In Bluetooth, select the device you’re having problems connecting to, and then select Remove device > Yes.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.