Press and hold the pairing button on your mouse or keyboard for 5-7 seconds, then let the button go. The light will blink to show that the mouse is discoverable. The pairing button is usually on the bottom of the mouse. On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
Why is my wireless mouse not connecting?
Fresh batteries are the cure for many wireless mouse problems. … Verify it has been installed, to make your mouse ready to use. If the receiver is plugged in, and you’ve tried all other troubleshooting steps, try moving the receiver to a different USB port, if one is available. USB ports can go bad, making them unusable.
What is the first thing to do to Connet a wireless mouse *?
Press the “Pairing” button of the mouse for a few seconds. Most models have some say (light or sound) to indicate the device has paired to the computer. At that point, your computer should’ve detected the mouse and it must be asking permission to pair. Confirm and save the pairing.
How do I get my computer to recognize my mouse?
Corruption is often the cause.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select “Device Manager.”
- Find the category titled Mice and other pointing devices. …
- Right-click the mouse device and select “Update driver.”
- Select “Search automatically for updated software” and let Windows find the most suitable one.
How do I fix my wireless mouse not working?
Troubleshooting a Wireless Mouse in Windows
- Change the Surface the Mouse is On. Even optical mice can sometimes have an issue with the surface they are used on. …
- Check the USB Dongle. …
- Adjust the Mouse Battery. …
- Change the Battery. …
- Clean Your Mouse. …
- Reboot Your Computer. …
- Check Your Drivers. …
- Try the Mouse on a Different Computer.
How can I connect my wireless mouse to my TV?
How to connect a Bluetooth mouse with the TV.
- On the TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Bluetooth Settings.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set up.
How do I connect a wireless mouse to my tablet?
You can connect wireless Bluetooth mice, keyboards, and gamepads directly to your phone or tablet. Just use your Android’s Bluetooth settings screen to pair it with your device, just as you’d pair a Bluetooth headset. You’ll find this screen at Settings -> Bluetooth.
How do I resync my device with my USB receiver?
There is usually a Connect button somewhere on the USB receiver. Press that, and a light on the receiver should start flashing. Then press the Connect button on the keyboard and/or mouse and the flashing light on the USB receiver should stop. Your receiver is now synced with the keyboard and/or mouse.