Turn the printer on and make sure the Bluetooth dongle is connected to it. Click on the Start menu, enter ‘Bluetooth’ in the search box and click on ‘Bluetooth Settings’. Make sure that ‘Allow Bluetooth Devices to Find This Computer’ is checked and click ‘Ok’.
How do I make my non Bluetooth printer Bluetooth?
How to Turn a Non-Bluetooth Printer Into a Bluetooth Printer
- Purchase a Bluetooth adapter. …
- Connect the adapter to the printer and turn it on if necessary. …
- Turn on Bluetooth for the connecting computers and devices. …
- Locate the printer in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
How do I make my non wireless printer wireless?
Here are three ways to turn any printer into a wireless one.
- Plug into a wireless print server. If your printer has a USB port, you can plug in a wireless print server, a small box into which you can connect your printer. …
- Share your printer with other PCs in your home or office. …
- Buy a Bluetooth adapter.
Can we connect Bluetooth to printer?
From the Start menu, click [Settings] – [Device] – [Bluetooth and other devices]. Click [Add Bluetooth or other device]. Select [Bluetooth]. Select your printer to complete pairing.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my HP printer?
On your computer, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Click Start, select Settings, click Devices and printers, and then click Bluetooth. Select the printer to pair, and then click Next.
How do I print using Bluetooth?
How to Print from Your Android to a Bluetooth Printer
- View the document, web page, or image you want to print. …
- Touch the Share icon. …
- Choose Bluetooth. …
- Choose your Bluetooth printer from the list of items on the Bluetooth screen.
- If a prompt appears on the printer, confirm that your phone is printing a document.
How do you connect your printer to your wireless network?
On the printer’s control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area. Note: Settings may be accessed by touching a wrench icon, depending on the product model.
How do I enable Bluetooth on my printer?
Printers with built-in Bluetooth
Turn on the Bluetooth radio on the printer. Depending on the model, press the Bluetooth button , or navigate to the Setup or Network menu to access Bluetooth settings. Open the Bluetooth settings on the computer or mobile device, and then confirm the feature is turned on.
How can I share my printer via Bluetooth?
Here’s how to connect your Bluetooth printer in Windows 10. Go to Start > Settings > Bluetooth and Other Devices. Make sure to toggle on the switch for Bluetooth. Click “Add Bluetooth or other device.”
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Canon printer?
Click Control Panel, Printers and Other Hardware, then Bluetooth Devices. Click Add on the Devices sheet. Add Bluetooth Device Wizard will start. Make sure that the printer is turned on, check the My device is set up and ready to be found check box and then click Next.