If the device still doesn’t connect, delete the device from the app, restart it, and unplug the lights for about 5 or 10 minutes. Reset the strip lights. To do that you must 1) power on the strip lights, 2) press the middle button on the control box four times while 3) holding the power button down.
How do I connect my Govee to WIFI?
How to connect the gateway H5040 to Wi-Fi?
- Turn on your phone’s GPS/Location. …
- Open the Govee App, click the icon ‘+’ at the top right corner. …
- Plug in the gateway. …
- The Govee App will take you back to the Wi-Fi setting showing your phone network. …
- Click on the “Go to set”.
- Go to your phone Wi-Fi list.
How do I reset my Govee WIFI?
Reset Govee Lights
To reset your lights all you have to do is power up the lights and use the control box. Hold down the power button and then press the middle button 4 times. After that power cycles your smart lights and waits 10 minutes after you remove the power source.
Why is my smart light not connecting to WIFI?
I am having trouble connecting my Smart Light to Wi-Fi.
1. Make sure the Wi-Fi network is a 2.4 GHz network. The Smart Wi-Fi Light will not connect to a 5 GHz network. If your Smart Wi-Fi Light is already on the right frequency, make sure that your phone is not using a VPN app in the background.
Does Govee work with 5ghz WIFI?
It’s that the Govee app will only allow the Govee gateway to connect to a phone or tablet that’s on a 2.4 ghz band. When my phone is connected at 5ghz the Govee gateway doesn’t see it, and the only way to manage Govee devices is via that app.
Why won’t my Govee lights connect?
Try to reset the light strip. Reset: Press the middle button on the control box for four times while holding the power button. 3. Please try to unplug the light strip for 10 mins, then re-plug it.
Are all Govee lights Bluetooth?
Triple the Control: Take control of your LED lights with the Govee Home app, the remote, or control box. With a stable bluetooth connection, you can change colors, power the lights on/off, or adjust brightness within a 10m/32.8ft control range.
|Light Source Type||LED|
How do I reconnect my WiZ lights to Wi-Fi?
– Long press on the switch for 5 seconds or more, until the blinking pattern changes. – Tap on start, in the app. – Go in the Wi-Fi settings of your phone, and look for a WiZConfig-XXXX network. – Connect to it, then go back to the WiZ app to complete the pairing of your switch.
Why won’t my devices connect to my router?
One device can’t connect to the Wi-Fi
It’s probably just a momentary network issue. Try turning off the Wi-Fi on your device, then re-enabling it. If that doesn’t work, do the same with your router by unplugging it and then plugging it back in 30 seconds later.
Why is the Wi-Fi not working on my phone but working on other devices?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it.
How do you unbind a Govee light?
There is no way to unbind the device.