In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do I get my Bluetooth toggle back on Windows 10?
What Do I Do if My Bluetooth Toggle Is Missing on Windows 10?
- Press Windows and R keys and type in services. …
- Hit Enter to launch the Services app.
- Locate the Bluetooth service.
- Right-click on the service and select Properties.
- Set the Startup type to Automatic, and make sure the service is running.
How do I fix Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10?
Go into BlueTooth Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices > then unpair/remove the device, restart then pair it again. Click Add device then add the Bluetooth device again. Have you checked for updated chipset drivers for your make and model? Also, some manufacturers will provide separate Bluetooth drivers.
Why is there no Bluetooth switch on my PC?
If there’s no option to turn on Bluetooth Windows 10, it’s very likely that your Bluetooth driver or service is disabled. … To enable Bluetooth driver, right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the list to open it. If your Bluetooth adapter is disabled here, right-click it and click Enable device.
How do you fix a missing Bluetooth button?
9 Ways to Fix the Missing Bluetooth Button in the Windows 10 Action Center
- Edit the Quick Actions Menu. …
- Check if Your Device Supports Bluetooth. …
- Check Bluetooth Settings. …
- Turn Off Fast Startup. …
- Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter. …
- Use the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter. …
- Check Bluetooth Support Service. …
- Use Startup Repair.
Why can’t I see Bluetooth in Device Manager?
Solution 2: Check for the Bluetooth Support service
If it’s disabled, your bluetooth device won’t work properly due to bluetooth missing in Device Manager. So check for the Bluetooth Support service and make sure it’s started. If it’s disabled, start it manually.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my computer if there is no option?
Method 2: Enable Bluetooth in Device Manager
- Press Windows Key + R then type devmgmt. …
- Expand Bluetooth then right-click on your Bluetooth device and select Enable.
- Now press Windows Key + I to open Settings then click on Devices.
- From the left-hand menu click on Bluetooth & Other devices.
How do I turn my Bluetooth back on?
Turn Bluetooth on or off
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.