Answer: A: Even if your iPhone is disabled because of a passcode lockout, it may still be connected to the internet via cellular data or wi-fi. Go to www.icloud.com, log in with the same Apple ID used to enable Find My iPhone on that iPhone, and then perform a ‘remote wipe’ of the iPhone.
How can I connect my iPhone to WiFi without password?
To connect your iPhone to any WiFi without password:
- Just install ‘Instabridge – WiFi Passwords’ on your iPhone device.
- Then open the app from connected devices. This will display the passwords for all SSID networks.
- Now use these keys to connect with new devices.
Can you use a locked iPhone on WiFi?
Answer: A: Answer: A: You can use wifi, and should be able to use Skype or Facetime if you need to make a call, but without it being unlocked, you will not be able to use a local SIM.
How do I connect to WiFi on my iPhone that requires login?
Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the name of the network, then wait for a login screen to appear. Or tap next to the network’s name, then tap Join Network.
- If prompted, enter a user name and password, enter an email address, or acknowledge terms and conditions.
Can I hack WiFi password?
Method 1: Hacking Wi-Fi Password in Android using WIFI WPS WPA TESTER (without Rooting) Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER is a popular Android app which is widely used for hacking Wi-Fi passwords. … If the router is not secure, then the WIFI WPS WPA TESTER app easily bypasses Wi-Fi password on your Android phone.
How do I connect to a wireless router without a password?
Using WPS to Connect Without a Password
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen.
- Navigate to the network and internet settings section.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Additional settings button.
- Now, tap the Connect by WPS button option.
- Next, a dialog should open telling you to push the WPS button on the router.
Can I use an old iPhone as a WIFI only device?
You can absolutely use the old iPhone as a Wi-Fi-only device that can still use iMessage, FaceTime, and other apps included on iOS and that you’ve downloaded from the App Stores.
How do I turn my WIFI on when my phone is locked?
At first, go to settings and tap on wifi here you will see in which wifi your mobile is connected. After that tap on that connected wifi or go on that wifi option. Well, the password is a sensitive thing so it is always in locked form.
Can I use iPhone without sim?
Yes. Once activated the Phone can be used without a sim card. All features function except of course making calls and sending texts.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode and computer?
Unlock iPhone without Computer by Using Find My iPhone
- Tap on the Device that is Locked. …
- Select Erase iPhone. …
- Restore from iCloud Backup. …
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes. …
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode. …
- Download iOS Firmware. …
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode. …
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
How do I reset my iPhone without a password without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. …
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete. …
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
If the issue persists, try turning the Wi-Fi off and back on again to reset the network connection. To do this, open Settings, then select Wi-Fi and toggle the switch at the top of the screen. Make sure the switch turns white, which indicates that Wi-Fi off. Wait a few seconds before turning the switch back on.
Why isn’t my iPhone connecting to the Wi-Fi?
Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
Why does my iPhone automatically connect to Wi-Fi?
In general, when you turn on Wi-Fi on iPhone, your device will automatically connect to known networks which you’ve connected to in the past so you do not need to manually select a known Wi-Fi network and join. This automatic join feature is enabled by default.