How can I use Airtel 4G data in 3G mobile?
Take your phone with the old 3G SIM and send a text message – SIM – 20-digit number – to 121. 2. You will receive a text message that will prompt you to confirm the request you have made. Reply ‘1’ to this message.
Does Airtel 4G work on 3G phone?
Airtel 3G customers need to upgrade to the 4G SIM cards as well as purchase a new smartphone that supports 4G networks. However, existing 3G subscribers won’t face disruption in service. Airtel says it will continue to offer voice service to subscribers with 3G SIM and handsets.
Can I use 4G Internet in 3G phone?
Unfortunately, the ability to access the 4G network depends on your phone’s capability. So, if you have a 3G phone, you won’t have access to the 4G network. On the CDMA network, a 3G phone can access the 3G network, a 4G phone can access the regular 4G network and an LTE phone can access the 4G LTE network.
Does Airtel support 3G phones?
Airtel is now focused on phasing out the 3G network all across India. Airtel is all set to move its subscribers to their high-speed 4G network along with HD quality VOLTE calling. … However, the ones who are yet to upgrade their 3G handsets or SIMs will continue to have access to voice services.
How can I convert my Airtel 3G SIM to 4G?
In order to upgrade your 2G/3G SIM to 4G, all you have to do is:
- Visit your nearest Airtel Care centre or any biometric retail point and provide your NID number as well as your date of birth.
- A SIM replacement fee of BDT 200 is applicable.
How can I get free 1g data on Airtel 3G?
3) Get Airtel 1 GB Free Airtel Internet for 3 Days Trick
- Download the TV App from Play Store.
- Login to your account using your Airtel number.
- Now, you will get 1GB 3G/4G data in an instant.
- This data will be valid only for 3 days.
How can I convert my 3G SIM to 4G at home?
You simply need to send a text message <SIM simno> to 12345 and reply with ‘Y’ to a confirmation message. *Do not confuse your SIM number with your mobile number. The SIM number can be found on the new 4G SIM card that has been issued. You may also want to backup all your contacts before you follow the process.
How can I know my SIM is 3G or 4G?
How do I check if my mobile is 3G or 4G?
- Dial *#06# on your phone to display your IMEI number.
- Go to www.imei.info, enter your IMEI number and select Check.
- A report will be produced. Look at the LTE section – it will display all the frequencies that your phone can use.
Which APN is best for Airtel 3G?
For Manually Setting Up 4G/3G/2G Settings on Android Kitkat v4.4.x follow this procedure:
|Name: Any||Server: [Not Set]|
|APN: airtelgprs.com||MMS Proxy: [Not Set]|
|Access Number: *99***1#||MMS Port: [Not Set]|
|Proxy: [Not Set]||Authentication Type: [Not Set]|
|Port: [Not Set]||MCC: Check the table below|
Will a 4G SIM work in a 3G tablet?
4G SIM doesn’t work in 3G devices. The device should be 4G LTE compatible to be running on 4G SIM in Android smartphones. … With the tricks below you can use any 4G restricted SIM network in your 3G enabled Android smartphone.