The only way to stop this would be to restrict Bluetooth ability to activate Google home. There is no options in the voice settings of Google nor in the Google assistant settings in Google.
How do I close Bluetooth Setup Assistant on Mac?
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- Click Advanced.
- Uncheck “Open Bluetooth Assistant at startup if no mouse or trackpad is detected.”
Where is Bluetooth Setup Assistant on Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Select the device in the list, then click Connect. If asked, click Accept (or enter a series of numbers, then press Enter).
Where is Bluetooth assistant?
To open the Bluetooth Assistant: Click the Start menu. Enter “Bluetooth” into the search field. Click “Bluetooth Assistant” in the search results.
How do I turn off Bluetooth on my Mac?
Turn Bluetooth on or off on Mac
- On your Mac, click the Bluetooth status icon in the menu bar. If you don’t see the Bluetooth status icon, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Bluetooth, then select “Show Bluetooth in menu bar.”
- Click the switch to turn Bluetooth on or off.
Why won’t my Mac Bluetooth connect?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Check to see if your headset is in the list of devices. If your headset isn’t in the list, try connecting with it again. … Make sure your headset is charged or has fresh batteries.
How do I make my Mac discoverable for AirDrop?
How to turn on AirDrop discovery on a Mac and share files from a Finder window
- Open Finder. Choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- An AirDrop finder window will open. …
- Wait a moment for nearby devices to appear. …
- Drag files you want to share into the AirDrop window to share them instantly.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my Mac?
How to reset Bluetooth in macOS
- Connect a wired keyboard and preferably also trackpad or mouse.
- Hold down the Shift and Option keys, then click on the Bluetooth icon in the menubar.
- Choose Reset the Bluetooth module from long menu that appears.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Restart your Mac.
How do I install Bluetooth on my Mac computer?
To install a new Bluetooth device, open System Preferences and select Bluetooth. The Bluetooth Preferences menu will open. Configure Bluetooth devices and settings using the macOS Systems Preferences applet.
How do I open Bluetooth assistant?
Pair your device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- Select your device.
- At the top right, tap Device settings Audio. Paired Bluetooth devices.
- Tap Enable pairing mode.
How do I connect Google Assistant to Bluetooth?
- Make sure your phone is connected to the Internet.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Turn on your headphones. …
- On your phone’s Home screen, open the Settings app. …
- Tap Pair a new device. …
- You’ll get a notification to begin the Google Assistant setup process.
- To begin, tap Activate.
Does Google Assistant work with Bluetooth headphones?
Virtually any wireless headphones or earbuds include virtual assistant support for Google Assistant (or Siri, if you’re using an iPhone). In this case, the headset simply alerts Assistant on your phone. However, headphones with full Google Assistant integration have the virtual assistant run natively on the headset.