How do I play music through my Bluetooth?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo. …
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu. …
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu. …
- Step 4: Select your stereo. …
- Step 5: Enter PIN. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Why is my Bluetooth not playing music?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings —-> Bluetooth. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
How can I listen to music on my wireless headphones?
Listening to music from a device connected via BLUETOOTH
- Connect the headset to a BLUETOOTH device.
- Wear the headset. Put the headset with indication to the left and indication to the right. …
- Play back music or video on the BLUETOOTH device. …
- Adjust the volume by pressing the +/- buttons of the headset.
How do I get my computer to play sound through Bluetooth?
Just follow these easy steps:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices in the left sidebar.
- Set the toggle switch at the top to On.
- To add a new device click add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Choose the device from the list.
How do I play music through Bluetooth on my computer?
To pair a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device
On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
Why is my Bluetooth not playing music in my car?
Start by making sure that both the smartphone and the audio system are ready for connection. In certain cases, the problem can be as basic as the Bluetooth feature accidentally turned off. Check the settings for both devices to see if the Bluetooth option is on and that they are in discoverable mode.
Why is my iPhone not playing music through Bluetooth?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
Can’t connect to Bluetooth earphones?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
Can you make a playlist on Spotify free?
All you need is a subscription (free or paid) to Spotify, and you can create playlists on your phone, mobile device, or computer.
How do you make and share a playlist?
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
How do I access my playlist?
Android and iOS
Tap on Library. Select Playlists from the top menu. Scroll down to see My Playlists and Followed Playlists.