Press the button in the console for 3 seconds, then turn the ignition key from 0 to position 1, and hold button down for another 3 seconds, then release. “BLUETOOTH PAIRING” will come up in whatever display you have whereby it will search for your phone.
How do I connect my phone to my 2005 BMW X5?
Switch the Bluetooth on your phone on and search for the car, it will say something like BMW1234A, then click pair, the car will ask for pin no. Try 0000 or 1234. Put the same number in both car and phone. Car will pair and show your phone in window.
Does 2005 BMW have Bluetooth?
– 05/06 year models have BMW prewired as a standard feature* for bluetooth.
Does 2006 BMW X5 have Bluetooth?
The good The 2006 BMW X5 is a solid performer, with all-wheel drive and plenty of power from the optional V-8. Various electronic driving aids and options such as Bluetooth enhance safety and usability.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2004 BMW X5?
The procedure is this.
- Turn X5 ON to position 1 or 2 (do NOT start the engine) (btw you wrote OFF)
- Press the phone button on the steering wheel for 3 seconds while holding the phone button turn the key on.
- Wait 3 more seconds and release the phone button. …
- Immediately search for new bluetooth devices with your phone.
How do I Bluetooth my phone to my BMW X5?
How to Pair Your Bluetooth Phone with Your BMW 3 Series, X3, X5, Z4, M3 and M Roadster
- Start your BMW. …
- Go to the connections menu in your Bluetooth enabled phone and select “search for devices”
- You should see an ID appear on your phone that starts with BMW. …
- Enter the passkey. …
- Now check the radio display.
How do I connect my phone to my BMW 2005?
In order to pair the Bluetooth phone, do the following:
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone (this is phone-specific)
- Press the R/T button on the steering wheel. …
- The phone will pair with the vehicle and you will get the following message displayed on the phone: “BMWXXXX” (BMW & the last 5 digits of your VIN).
How do I turn on Bluetooth in my BMW?
To start, first ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on both the car and the mobile device. Using the iDrive, select Communication > Manage mobile devices > Connect new device*. Select the required functions for the device and then the Bluetooth name for your BMW is displayed*.
Does 2004 BMW X5 have aux?
New member. 04 BMWs are PRE-WIRED for an AUX input in the glovebox.
Does 2007 BMW X5 have aux input?
The X5 includes an auxiliary input in the center console, so you can plug in your iPod, but keep it stowed away.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2003 BMW X5?
How to Program the Bluetooth in a 2003 BMW
- Start your BMW and activate the Bluetooth on your cell phone. …
- Select “Bluetooth” on your phone’s Bluetooth connections menu. …
- Wait for your phone to locate your BMW. …
- Enter the “Passkey” number when your phone prompts you.
Why is my Bluetooth not working in my BMW?
Delete all paired Bluetooth devices (BMW) and the Bluetooth accessory (car) in iOS, then enable pairing mode to re-pair the devices. … Reset your phone’s network settings (iOS) Turn airplane mode on and off.
How do I know if my BMW has Bluetooth?
In most BMWs, this is located at the rear of the vehicle. With the trunk open, the interior trim on one side will have a removable panel covering the amplifier. The Bluetooth module is located next to the amplifier, and will have a sticker on it with “PK” (passkey) followed by a four-digit PIN code.