The slow BSNL broadband speed could be due to problems within your modem or router, Wi-Fi signal strength, in your DSL cable line, devices on your network saturating your bandwidth, background programs, and virus in your PC, or even a slow DNS server.
How can I speed up my BSNL Wi-Fi?
How To Increase BSNL Broadband Speed
- First, open Control Panel on your PC.
- Then go to Network And Internet.
- Click on Network And Sharing.
- Click on Your Network suppose BSNL.
- Then Click on Properties.
- Then double click on TCP/IPv4.
- And enter the following DNS address. Preferred DNS setting: 126.96.36.199. …
Why is my BSNL Wi-Fi so slow?
BSNL’s default DNS servers don’t come set with either Google DNS or OpenDNS, which in long run results slow internet speeds. Having said that, try to always set your default DNS gateway to either Google DNS or OpenDNS for good internet speeds. This is the most common error seen with BSNL broadband users.
Why is my Wi-Fi suddenly so slow?
There are many reasons your Internet connection might appear slow. It could be a problem with your modem or router, Wi-Fi signal, signal strength on your cable line, devices on your network saturating your bandwidth, or even a slow DNS server.
How is BSNL internet speed?
State-run BSNL was the fastest 3G operator with an average download speed of 2.5 Mbps in July. Idea followed BSNL with 2 Mbps average download speed, Vodafone with 1.9 Mbps, while Airtel network recorded 3G download speed of 1.4 Mbps.
How can I boost up my Internet speed?
Keep your speed up and keep surfing
- Consider Your Data Cap.
- Reset Your Router.
- Reposition Your Router.
- Use An Ethernet Connection.
- Block Ads.
- Use a Streamlined Browser.
- Install a Virus Scanner.
- Install a Clear Cache Plugin.
How can I solve BSNL Internet problem?
How to setup BSNL Internet Settings on Windows smartphone
- Go to settings & click on “mobile+GSM” option on your iOS smartphone.
- Set Data roaming option to Don’t Roam.
- Set connection speed to 4G.
- Go back and go to the “Access point” option.
- Now click on Add icon.
- Connection Name: BSNL.
Is BSNL slow?
The slow BSNL broadband speed could be due to problems within your modem or router, Wi-Fi signal strength, in your DSL cable line, devices on your network saturating your bandwidth, background programs, and virus in your PC, or even a slow DNS server. These troubleshooting steps will help you pin down the cause.
Is BSNL internet good?
BSNL has also jumped into the scene with its aggressively priced broadband plans and at first glance, it seems that it is offering an overall better plan than the others. The BSNL plan costs Rs 777 per month and as part of the data benefits, the subscriber will get access to 500GB data per month.
How do I fix slow Wi-Fi at home?
The Top 10 Ways to Deal with a Slow Internet Connection
- Check your speeds (and your internet plan) …
- Give your hardware the universal fix. …
- Know your hardware’s limitations. …
- Fix your wifi signal. …
- Turn off or limit bandwidth-hogging apps. …
- Try a new DNS server. …
- Call your internet provider. …
- Optimize your web for a slow connection.
What should I do if my internet is slow?
Quick fixes for slow internet speeds (and why they work)
- Unplug your router and modem, and plug them in again. Your home networking equipment works hard, and sometimes it needs a break. …
- Put your router somewhere else. …
- Use the internet during off-peak hours. …
- Upgrade your internet plan.
What is a good internet speed?
The FCC says the best ISPs for two or more connected devices and moderate to heavy internet use should offer at least 12 megabits per second (Mbps) of download speed. For four or more devices, 25 Mbps is recommended.