If updating the Bluetooth driver doesn’t help, even though it’s very unlikely, you can try reinstall your Bluetooth driver: … Right-click your Bluetooth device and click Uninstall. 4) Restart your computer. Windows will help you reinstall the Bluetooth device driver after the reboot.
How do I manually install a Bluetooth driver?
To install a Bluetooth driver manually with Windows Update, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option. …
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update.
Why Bluetooth driver is not working?
Important: An outdated or incompatible driver is one of the most common causes of Bluetooth connection problems. To manually install the Bluetooth driver: Go to your PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver. … In Device Manager, select Bluetooth > the Bluetooth adapter name.
How do I fix my Bluetooth driver?
What can I do to fix Bluetooth Software Drivers problems?
- Open Control Panel.
- Double-click Device Manager.
- Locate and double-click the Bluetooth driver that you need to update.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
How do I install missing Bluetooth drivers Windows 10?
How to fix Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver Missing?
- Method 1: Check for Windows Update, update the Windows OS and then restart. …
- Method 2: Show Hidden Devices. …
- Method 3: Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter. …
- Method 4: Update Bluetooth Driver and USB drivers. …
- Method 5: Run SFC and DISM Scan.
How do I download and install Bluetooth drivers?
How To Download and Install Bluetooth Drivers in Windows 10
- Check Your System Information. Before downloading a Bluetooth driver, you need to get some information about your system and note down important details. …
- Download the Bluetooth Driver That Matches Your System. …
- Install the Bluetooth Driver.
How can I install Bluetooth?
Check if Bluetooth is enabled
- In the Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth entry and expand the Bluetooth hardware list.
- Right-click the Bluetooth adapter in the Bluetooth hardware list.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, if the Enable option is available, click that option to enable and turn on Bluetooth.
How do I fix a driver problem?
How to Fix Driver Errors
- Open the device manager to diagnose the problem. …
- Look for the yellow triangle. …
- Right-click on the problematic device and then select “Properties.” The Properties window should have tabs at the top. …
- Uninstall the driver if the driver is completely corrupted.
How do I update my drivers?
To check for any updates for your PC, including driver updates, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button on the Windows taskbar.
- Click the Settings icon (it’s a small gear)
- Select ‘Updates & Security,’ then click ‘Check for updates. ‘
How do I fix a Bluetooth driver in Windows 10?
Fix: Missing Generic Bluetooth Driver Error on Windows 10
- Apply pending Windows 10 Update. …
- Run Bluetooth troubleshooter. …
- Look for Hidden Driver. …
- Manually install the Generic Bluetooth Driver. …
- Run SFC command. …
- Use DISM command to repair system corruption. …
- Rollback the recent Update. …
- Reset this PC.
What Bluetooth driver do I have?
Select Bluetooth to expand the section and double-click on Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®. Select the Driver tab and the Bluetooth driver version number is listed in the Driver Version field.
Where is Bluetooth driver in Device Manager?
Press the Windows key+R on the keyboard, open the Run prompt, type services. msc, hit on Enter. After it opens, find the Bluetooth Support service. To start it, right click on it.
What does code 31 mean?
(Code 31)” Full Error Message. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. ( Code 31) Recommended Resolution.
How do I install missing Bluetooth drivers?
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + X key at the same time to open the quick-access menu. 2)Then click Device Manager. 3) Right-click on your Bluetooth driver software in the Bluetooth section.
Why did my Bluetooth driver disappeared Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
Why did my Bluetooth toggle disappeared?
If the Bluetooth toggle disappeared, this may indicate your drivers are corrupted or missing. … If the problem persists, uninstall your Bluetooth drivers. Right-click on your driver, and select Uninstall device. Restart your computer to automatically install the latest driver version.