Make sure your computer/device is still in the range of your router/modem. Move it closer if it is currently too far away. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, and check the wireless settings. Double check your Wireless Network Name and SSID is not hided.
Why can’t I see WiFi networks on Windows 10?
Right-click Start, and click “Device Manager”. Expand the “Network adapters” option. Find your Wi-Fi adapter, right-click on it and choose the “Update Driver Software…” option. Also, make sure that the Wi-Fi network adapter is not in a disabled state.
How do I find my WiFi network on my computer?
To view available wireless networks in Windows, click the network icon located on the right side of your Taskbar. Depending on your network connection, the network icon will either appear as a computer monitor and network cable, or as five ascending bars.
Why is my Wi-Fi network not showing up?
Make sure the Wi-Fi on the device is enabled. This could be a physical switch, an internal setting, or both. Reboot the modem and router. Power cycling the router and modem can fix internet connectivity issues and resolve problems with wireless connections.
Why can’t I see my Wi-Fi networks?
There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to see your wireless network on the list of available networks from the system menu. If no networks are shown in the list, your wireless hardware could be turned off, or it may not be working properly. Make sure it is turned on. … The network could be hidden.
Why can’t I see my Wi-Fi network on my laptop?
1) Right click the Internet icon, and click Open Network and Sharing Center. 2) Click Change adapter settings. … Note: if it has enabled, you will see Disable when right click on WiFi (also referred to Wireless Network Connection in different computers). 4) Restart your Windows and reconnect to your WiFi again.
How do I manually connect to Wi-Fi?
Option 2: Add network
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- At the bottom of the list, tap Add network. You may need to enter the network name (SSID) and security details.
- Tap Save.
How do I unhide my WiFi network?
- In the lower-right corner of your screen, click the WiFi icon.
- Click Network Settings > Wi-Fi > Hidden Network > Connect.
- Enter the SSID (network name).
- Click Next.
- Enter the network security key (password).
- Click Next. Your computer connects to the network.
Why can’t I see my WiFi network on my phone?
Verify that your Android Wi-Fi adapter is enabled.
Before going any further, make sure that your Android device’s Wi-Fi radio is not in Airplane Mode and that Wi-Fi is on and ready to connect. Tap Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi as shown in Figure 1. … Figure 1: Verify that the Android client’s Wi-Fi radio is on.
How do I fix no WiFi networks found?
4 Fixes for No WiFi Networks Found
- Rollback your Wi-Fi adapter driver.
- Reinstall your Wi-Fi adpater driver.
- Update your Wi-Fi adpater driver.
- Disable the airplane mode.