If you want to buy the best SIM card in Nigeria, I recommend going with either MTN or Airtel. MTN has the best network, but it is also the most expensive option.
Which network is best for data in Nigeria?
Top 5 Most Rated Networks in Nigeria 2021 with High Browsing…
- MTN Nigeria. MTN Nigeria is a junior company of MTN Group, Africa’s top telecommunication company. …
- GLO Mobile. Globacom, popularly known as Glo is also one of the top mobile networks in Nigeria. …
- Bharti Airtel Ltd. …
Which Sim is best for data?
Here are some of the best data and voice prepaid plans being offered by Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance Jio, Idea Cellular, BSNL and Aircel.
- 1 1. Airtel Rs. 449 Plan.
- 2 2. Airtel Rs. 293 Plan.
- 3 3. Vodafone Rs. 244 Plan.
- 4 4. Idea Rs. 347 Plan.
- 5 5. Jio Rs. 399 Plan.
- 6 6. Jio Rs. 309 Plan.
- 7 7. Aircel Rs. 348 Plan.
- 8 8. BSNL Rs.
Can I buy a SIM card for data only?
Unlike more familiar, standard SIM only deals designed for smartphone users, what you don’t with get a data-only SIM are monthly allowances for texts and call minutes. You can sign up for a data-only SIM on a one-month, rolling contract. Or a longer-term contract, which typically run to 12 months or 24 months.
How can I get 1GB for 200 naira on MTN?
How To Subscribe To MTN 1GB For 200 Naira Data Plan. Simply dial *131*65*2# or *567# to activate.
How can I get 1GB to 100 naira on Airtel?
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE AIRTEL 1GB FOR 100 NAIRA DATA PLAN
- Simply recharge with ₦100 and dial *474*1# and the plan will be activated.
- Dial *140# to check remaining balance.
Which is the No 1 SIM in world?
Top 20 Operators by Growth / Revenue
|Rank||Telecom Operator||Revenue (US$ billion)|
|3||America Movil Group||7.98|
Which Sim is cheapest for Internet?
If your budget is Rs 200, and want the cheapest data plan, then here is your answer.
- 1.1 Reliance Jio 98 Plan.
- 1.2 Reliance Jio 149 Plan.
- 1.3 Airtel 149 Plan.
- 1.4 Idea 159 Plan.
- 1.5 Vodafone 159 Plan.
- 1.6 Airtel 159 Plan.
- 1.7 BSNL Rs 171 Plan.
- 1.8 Reliance Jio 198 Plan.
Which SIM plan is cheapest?
Vi’s (Vodafone Idea) cheapest data recharge is priced at Rs. 16 and it comes with 1GB of total data benefit and just 24 hours of validity. The next best option is priced at Rs. 48 and it offers 3GB of total data benefit for a validity of 28 days.
What’s the difference between a data SIM and a phone SIM?
Mobile SIM vs Data SIM Card
A mobile SIM allows users to make standard phone calls, send SMS , and connect to the internet via mobile data, while a data SIM card provides only mobile data.
What is a data only SIM card?
Data only SIM cards come with the provision of data but lack texts and minutes to make calls. … These SIM cards replace the Wi-Fi as the users enjoy the same services that Wi-Fi coverage offers them. Different providers supply these cards to areas where they have extended 3G, 4G, and 5G network coverage.
How do I activate my data only SIM?
Have your SIM card and compatible device ready.
- Activate your data-only SIM. Open fi.google.com/data. Enter the code found on the packaging of your SIM card.
- Insert your SIM card. For Fi devices: Learn how to insert your SIM. …
- Set up your device. For Android devices: