Make sure your device is switched off. Locate the Micro SIM card slot. This is housed within the Xperia Z3 flap labelled “Micro SD”. It contains both the Micro SIM and Micro SD port.
How do you get the SIM card out of a Sony Xperia Z3?
- Remove the cover of the SIM card slot.
- Pull out the SIM card holder.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Insert the SIM card holder back into its slot.
- Re-attach the SIM card slot cover.
How do you get the SIM card out of a Sony Xperia z5 compact?
Removing the SIM and microSD cards
- Use your finger or the spudger to open the cover at the lower end of the smartphone. You can turn the cover 90° to access the card slot better.
- Remove the SIM and microSD cards. The SIM card is in a tray.
Why is my Sony Xperia saying no SIM card?
To make sure the SIM card is properly seated and not damaged, try to remove and check the SIM card and card holder on your device. You might be seeing this error because the SIM card is loose or dislodged and thus your phone won’t and can’t detect or read the card. … Remove the memory card/SIM card holder.
How do I remove the SIM card from my Sony Xperia XZ premium?
1. Remove the card holder
- Open the card holder cover.
- Remove the memory card holder from your phone.
- Remove the SIM holder from your phone.
- Turn your SIM as illustrated in the SIM holder and place it in the SIM holder. …
- Slide the SIM holder into your phone. …
- Slide the memory card holder into your phone.