First, reset your Nest thermostat’s network settings by navigating to Settings > Reset > Network. Next, restart the Nest thermostat itself by selecting Settings > Reset > Restart. Once the thermostat is up and running again, try to reconnect to your Wi-Fi network by navigating to Settings > Network.
Why is my Google nest not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Unplug the Wifi device that is offline and plug it back in. Restart Wifi point. … Factory reset your offline device, wait until the light indicates that your device is ready to set up, then add your Google Nest Wifi point or additional router or Google Wifi point again. For additional help, contact support.
How do I reconnect my Nest to my Wi-Fi?
To connect your Google Nest to your home WiFi network, follow these steps:
- Press the ring on the Google Nest to bring up the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Turn the ring and select Network.
- Select your wireless network (it may take a moment for your network to appear).
- Enter your home Wi-Fi password.
- Select Done.
Why can’t I connect to Wi-Fi wirelessly?
Sometimes, restarting your modem or router will reset your network and the issue magically disappears. 2. Next, check your wireless network configuration. … Your phone or laptop may try to connect to a specific channel that seems available, but it’s not the network connection your router now requires.
How do I reset my Nest thermostat Wi-Fi?
Remove the current Wi-Fi information on your thermostat
- Press the thermostat ring to bring up the Quick View menu.
- Select Settings .
- Turn the ring and select Reset.
- Select Network.
- Select Reset to confirm.
How do I reconnect my Google home to Wi-Fi?
Connect Google Home to Wi-Fi
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click the + sign top left and tap Set up device.
- Go through the menus, selecting the location of your device and its name.
- When the list of Wi-Fi networks appear, choose your network, enter the password and tap Connect.
Why can’t I log into my Nest account?
Use a different device to sign in. Try a phone or tablet with the Nest app, or visit home.nest.com on a computer. If you’re trying to sign in at work, try a different Wi-Fi network, or turn off Wi-Fi and sign in using cellular data.
Why won’t my Nest connect to my phone?
Make sure your home Wi-Fi is working
If you’re using a phone, make sure you don’t use cellular data to test your connection. Turn on Airplane mode and then turn on Wi-Fi. Visit google.com to check if your connection is working. If you can’t connect, try using a different device to double check.
Why is my Nest app not connecting?
Make sure your home Wi-Fi is working
If you’re using a cell phone, make sure you don’t use cellular data to test your connection. Tip: To help make sure you’re not using cellular data, turn on Airplane mode and then turn on Wi-Fi. If you can’t connect, try using a different device to double check.
How do I get my Nest camera back online?
Here’s how to restart your router:
- Unplug your modem and router power cords. You may have a combination modem/router, or they may be separate devices. …
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug your modem and router back in.
- Your modem and router will restart. …
- Open the offline camera’s video stream and wait a few minutes.
Why won’t my computer connect to Wi-Fi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
What do I do when my Wi-Fi says no internet access?
Fix Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet Access Error
- Restart Device. …
- Check Modem Lights. …
- ISP Is Down. …
- Antivirus or Other Security App. …
- Use Built-in Troubleshooter. …
- Flush DNS. …
- Change Wireless Mode on Router. …
- Obtain IP and DNS Automatically.
Why is the Wi-Fi not working on my phone but working on other devices?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it.