Look for Bluetooth Support Service and click on it. Go to the General Tab, change the startup type from Manual to Automatic. … Next, reinstall your Bluetooth Drivers. Go to your laptop manufacturer site and download the latest Bluetooth Drivers for your laptop model and Windows 8.1 system.
Why is there no Bluetooth on Windows 8?
Method 1: Updated drivers might be available through Windows Update. When you check Windows Update, click View available updates to see if an updated driver is available for your device. Method 2: If that does not help, I would you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.
Does Windows 8.1 have Bluetooth?
Turn ON or Off Bluetooth Windows 8.1
Or you can hit the Windows key and search for it from the Start screen and select Bluetooth settings from the results. If you’re on the desktop, click the Bluetooth icon on the Taskbar and then select “Show Bluetooth Devices.”
How do I install Bluetooth on Windows 8?
Before you start, make sure that your Windows 8 PC supports Bluetooth.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable. …
- Select Start > type Bluetooth > select Bluetooth settings from the list.
- Turn on Bluetooth > select the device > Pair.
- Follow any instructions if they appear.
How can I install Bluetooth?
Check if Bluetooth is enabled
- In the Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth entry and expand the Bluetooth hardware list.
- Right-click the Bluetooth adapter in the Bluetooth hardware list.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, if the Enable option is available, click that option to enable and turn on Bluetooth.
What to do if there is no Bluetooth in laptop?
Check your PC
Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. Remove the Bluetooth device, then add it again: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices ..
Does Windows 8 have WiFi?
Click the Windows button -> Settings -> Network & Internet. Select Wi-Fi. … Disable/Enable WiFi. If there is no Wi-Fi option present, follow Unable to detect any wireless networks in range Window 7, 8, and 10 or Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Windows computer?
Windows 10 – Turn Bluetooth On / Off
- From the Home screen, select the Action Center icon. located in the taskbar (lower-right). …
- Select Bluetooth to turn on or off. If necessary, click Expand to view all options. …
- To make your computer discoverable by other Bluetooth® devices: Open Bluetooth Devices.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on Windows 8?
You can resolve this issue by changing the power settings.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run command.
- Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- In the Device Manager window, click Network Adapter and expand it.
- Look for Bluetooth wireless network.
- Right-click on it and go to the Power Management tab.
Can I add Bluetooth to my PC?
Getting a Bluetooth adapter for your PC is the easiest way to add Bluetooth functionality to a desktop or laptop. You don’t need to worry about opening your computer, installing a Bluetooth card, or anything like that. Bluetooth dongles use USB, so they plug into the outside of your computer via an open USB port.
How do I install Bluetooth driver?
To install a Bluetooth driver manually with Windows Update, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option. …
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update.
How can I update Windows 8?
Install the update manually
- Make sure your PC is plugged in and connected to the Internet using a non-metered connection. …
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. …
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Windows Update.
- Tap or click Check now.