Is Samsung J6 a 4G?
Samsung Galaxy J6 was launched in May 2018 & runs on Android 8 OS. The Smartphone is available in two color options i.e. Gold, Black & has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi Bluetooth capabilities.
How do I turn on 4G on my Samsung J6?
- Swipe up.
- Select Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Network mode.
- Select WCDMA/GSM (auto connect) to enable 3G and LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect) to enable 4G.
Is Samsung J6 a 3G or 4G?
Samsung Galaxy J6 Full Specifications
How do I turn on 4G on my Samsung?
Turning 4G on or off.
- From the homescreen, tap and hold the notification bar at the top and slide your finger down.
- Swipe your finger to the left to reveal more options.
- Tap and hold Mobile data.
- Tap Network mode.
- If you want to use 4G, make sure LTE/WCDMA/GSM is enabled.
How old is Samsung J6?
Samsung Galaxy J6
|Compatible networks||2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE – 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz 3G UMTS/HSPA+ – 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz 4G LTE 2100 (1), 1800 (3), 850 (5), 2600 (7), 900 (8), 800 (20) MHz TD-SCDMA|
|First released||April 2018|
Why isn’t my 4G working on my Samsung?
Check if mobile data is turned on
One of the most common reasons why your phone can’t seem to connect to the 4G network is that mobile data on your Android phone is turned off. … So to make sure that your phone is connected to mobile data, follow these simple steps. Open settings and go to “SIM cards & mobile networks.”
Is Samsung J6 waterproof?
1. Specially designed for Samsung Galaxy J6 (2018) J600 (European Version) 6, isolate your phone from dirt, dust, dust storms, water, rain and snow. 5.
|Item Weight||150 g|
Does Samsung J6 have Gorilla Glass?
The Samsung Galaxy J6 displays maximizes the available screen coverage for a more immersive viewing experience through its 5.6-inch (18.5:9) HD+ Super AMOLED display featuring damage- and scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
Is Samsung J6 good for gaming?
One of the best features of Samsung Galaxy J6 is the way it handles gaming. The Exynos 7870 SoC paired up with Mali-T830 GPU makes the device perfect for occasional heavy gaming. Light games run perfectly with no pressure on the smartphone performance. … Overall, gaming on Samsung Galaxy J6 is a surprise for the price!