How do I register to HomeSURF199?
Register to HomeSurf199 by Dialing *143#
- Dial *143# on your Globe-powered phone. …
- Select “My Account.”
- Choose “Share-A-Load/Promo/MB.”
- Choose either “Share Promo w/o PIN” or “Share Promo w/ PIN.”
- Select “Send to Globe at Home Prepaid WiFi Number.”
- Select “HomeSurf.”
- Choose “HomeSURF199.”
- Choose “Confirm.”
How do I register my home prepaid WiFi by text?
Text your desired Home Prepaid WiFi promo to 2 + your 11-digit prepaid Wi-Fi number (for example, 2 + 09662756289) found on the back of the modem.
How do I register for HomeSURF 999?
How to Register Globe Homesurf 999 Promo
- Download the Globe At Home app on Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS)
- Register using your Globe at Home Prepaid WiFi number.
- Click on GET MORE DATA.
- Choose HomeSURF 999.
- Click YES to confirm transaction.
- Reply YES to SMS confirmation.
How do you use prepaid WiFi?
Via Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi Online
- Dial *143# on your phone’s keypad and enter 1 to go to MyAccount.
- Once the next panel appears, enter 7 and select Broadband.
- Enter 2 to select Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi and enter your 11-digit prepaid Wi-Fi number located at the back of your device.
What is prepaid WiFi?
The way prepaid WiFi works is you get a plug and play device then add load credits onto that device before you can connect to the internet. Once you’ve run out of load or your internet load promo expires, your internet will be disconnected until you top up your device or subscribe to a promo again.
How many GB is GoSURF299?
Surf Longer With Our Better GoSURF Packs
|KEYWORD||DATA ALLOCATION||TOTAL DATA|
|GOSURF 299||2 GB||3 GB|
|GOSURF 599||5 GB||6 GB|
|GOSURF 999||10 GB||11 GB|
|GOSURF 1299||15 GB||16 GB|
Can I extend HomeSURF199?
Recognizing this ever-growing need to stay connected, informed, and #SafeAtHome, Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi is extending the FREE additional GBs for HomeSURF199 until May 15, 2020.
Can I register to GOSURF50 twice?
Can I register to GoSURF again? Yes, you can register to GoSURF again. Registering to GoSURF will stack your remaining MB with the MB allocation of the GoSURF promo you are registering to.
How do I block someone from using my WiFi?
- Open your browser and go to 192.168. 0.1 or 192.168. 1.1.
- Login with your default username and password.
- Now go to Advance > Security > Access Control.
- Under Online Devices you have a list of who is accessing your WiFi.
- Click on the Block Icon and click save.
How can I check my globe home prepaid WiFi balance through SMS?
Lastly, users can send SMS to 2312 to check their balance.
Step 1: Simply type “Plan Balance” and send it to 2312 to know their balance. Step 2: Wait for a text message from Globe and voila!