Usually the problem is that your WiFi adapter connection is shown as Disabled in your Windows computer. This is literally because your WiFi network card has been disabled, and the reasons that cause it disabled is various, such as your wireless network card faulty, or your WiFi adapter driver corruption.
Why is my WiFi showing disabled?
Go to settings, then on Wireless and Network check to ensure that the WiFi icon is turned on. Alternatively, draw down the notification bar menu, then enable WiFi icon if it’s off. Many users have reported having fixed android wifi problem by simply disabling airplane mode.
How do you Undisable your WiFi?
Go to Settings, Connections, WiFi, Advanced, make sure Smart Network Switch is off. Uncheck Auto Connect, Check the WiFi On During Sleep setting, tap the Wi-Fi control history and see if it looks correct or has an app been taking control.
How do I fix wireless network connection is disabled?
Here is how to do it:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run dialog. Type devmgmt. msc and press Enter. …
- Double-click Network adapters to expand the list. Then right-click the network adapter whose name contains “wireless” and click Enable device.
How do I enable a disabled wireless router?
Open your Internet browser. Enter the default IP address in your browser address bar and log in to your router’s web-based management page (check the nameplate on the router for the default IP address) . Click My Wi-Fi. Click the Wi-Fi switch to enable or disable your router’s Wi-Fi.
How can I fix my WiFi?
Fix Wi-Fi connection problems
- Step 1: Check settings & restart. Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. …
- Step 2: Find the problem type. Phone: Try connecting to the Wi-Fi network with another device, like a laptop computer or friend’s phone. …
- Step 3: Troubleshoot by problem type. Phone.
Why is my Wi-Fi saved but not connected?
In the Android operating system, a Wifi network may be Saved but not connected even when the device is in range of an access point on that network. … This is done under Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi, tap on the network name or the gear icon next to it, and then tap Forget.