Bluetooth® wireless compatibility is a standard feature in the INFINITI InTouch™ suite of technologies, so any new INFINITI SUV or car that offers INFINITI InTouch™ also offers Bluetooth® compatibility.
Which Infiniti vehicles have streaming audio via Bluetooth?
As of this blog post’s publishing, Bluetooth audio streaming comes equipped in the following models:
- INFINITI Q50.
- INFINITI Q60.
- INFINITI QX50.
- INFINITI QX60.
- INFINITI QX80.
How do I connect my phone to Infiniti?
Of course you can.
If you have a Smartphone:
- Download the INFINITI InTouch App from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Create an account from the Owner Portal.
- Pair your Smartphone with your head-unit.
- Sign-in on the INFINITI InTouch app.
- Select the apps you want to display on the head-unit and enjoy!
Does a 2017 Infiniti QX50 have Bluetooth?
The 2017 INFINITI QX50 in Springfield is offered in two primary configurations: the base QX50 and QX50 AWD. … These and other premium features, like Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, a rearview camera, keyless entry and ignition, and dual-zone automatic climate control, carry over for 2017.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Infiniti QX60?
How to connect my phone or device via Bluetooth® technology in INFINITI vehicles?
- Press the MENU button (below the lower display).
- Touch the “Settings” key (on the lower display).
- Touch “Phone/Mail”.
- Touch “Connect Device”.
- Touch “Add New (X/5 Free)”.
- Follow the instructions on the “Connect Device” screen.
How do I play music from my phone to my Infiniti?
Connect to Bluetooth®
Open Settings > Bluetooth on your phone and make sure the functionality is set to On. Press MENU hard key to get started. On your vehicle’s audio system, select Settings > Bluetooth > Connect Device > Add New to register your device.
Is Infiniti InTouch free?
INFINITI InTouch Services Select is complimentary for the first four years and then costs just $11.99 per month afterward.
How do I connect my phone to my Bluetooth in my car?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo. …
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu. …
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu. …
- Step 4: Select your stereo. …
- Step 5: Enter PIN. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do I activate Infiniti in touch?
Register your account on the INFINITI InTouch owner portal. Make sure you have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and PIN number provided by the dealer handy. Choose a security PIN* and then simply activate the INFINITI InTouch Mobile and INFINITI InTouch Services packages* to start enjoying your free trial.
Which Infiniti has Bluetooth?
On the touchscreen in your vehicle go to Settings, then Bluetooth®, then Pair Device.
How Do I Connect My Phone to an INFINITI Model?
|Vehicle||INFINITI InTouch™ Services Available|
|2019, 2020, 2021 INFINITI Q50||Yes|
|2019, 2020, 2021 INFINITI Q60||Yes|
|2019, 2020, 2021 INFINITI QX50||Yes|
|2022 INFINITI QX55||Yes|
What is Infiniti connect?
What is Infiniti Connection™? Infiniti Connection is an innovative connected car solution that combines safety, service, and infotainment into a complete package. Do I need my cell phone to be able to You will be able to use most of the features without the need to have your cell use Infiniti Connection features?