Go to any O2 shop or anywhere you see the green top-up logo and ask for an O2 top-up. You can pay by cash or card. Then call 4444 free from your mobile, or 08456 062 277 from a landline, enter the number on your receipt and follow the instructions. Top up between £10 and £50.
How do I recharge my SIM card UK?
Get an online mobile top up at Recharge. Get an easy recharge for your SIM card of the United Kingdom, worldwide. Fill in your number, it will be recharged automatically with the amount of your choice, or sent as a code to your email. You can also send credit to another phone easily.
How do I top up my pay as you go SIM?
- Top up over the phone on 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- To top up again, text TOPUP to 2345 with the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card (for example, text TOPUP 10 1234 to add £10 using a card ending in 1234)
How do I reload my SIM card?
- Make sure your phone is off.
- Locate the small hole on the side of the phone. …
- Insert the tool provided or a paperclip into the hole, which releases the SIM tray.
- Take out the old SIM card and place the new one in the same way.
- Carefully push the tray back in.
- Turn on the phone.
Can you top up a mobile phone online?
On Mobiletopup.co.uk, you can get your mobile top-up online in a few simple steps: Start by selecting your UK mobile provider and the amount of call credit or mobile data you’d like to purchase. Enter your email address and select a payment method. You can choose from PayPal, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top-up your phone every month. You’ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
How can I recharge my mobile?
Recharge your prepaid mobile phone
- Step 1: Add your number. Open Google Pay . From the bottom of the screen, swipe up. Tap New. Recharge Prepaid Mobile. …
- Step 2: Recharge your account. Choose a type of recharge: Pay a custom amount: Tap Search . Enter the amount that you’d like to recharge.
How often do I have to top up EE pay as you go?
EE Pay As You Go customers will have to periodically top up their mobile usage allowances when they run out of calls, texts and data or when their chosen Pay As You Go packages expire.
How top up EE pay as you go?
How do I top up my credit by phone?
- call 150 from your EE device (free on a Flex plan, 25p per call on pay as you go if you choose to speak to an advisor)
- choose Top Up and follow instructions.
How do you top up Tesco pay as you go?
In Tesco stores
- you can top-up with it in the Tesco Mobile app.
- you can top-up in My Account.
- you can call the top-up line on 4444 free from your mobile or 0345 940 0000 from a landline.
How do top up SIM cards work?
How pay as you go SIM cards work now. Nowadays networks that offer pay as you go still offer top-ups. But instead of being charged for each call, text or megabyte of data, your top-up gets you a pre-determined allowance of data, calls and texts. You’ve then got a month to use your allowances.
What is prepaid refill?
You can refill credit on a prepaid account either with or without a payment being made. For a refill with payment, the refill amount is the amount that the customer paid. A refill without payment is at the expense of the service provider.
How do you reload a prepaid phone?
How can I reload prepaid mobile phones?
- Select Reload.
- Choose your destination country.
- Enter the phone number.
- Pick a reload amount.
- Choose to pay with a bank account, debit card, or credit card.
- Press Authorize and you’re done.
Where can I top up my phone?
Which mobile networks can I top up with?
- Tesco Mobile.
- Asda Mobile.
- Vectone Top-ups and Vectone Plus.
- Virgin Mobile.
- Lebara Mobile.
How do I top up my EE phone from another phone?
- call 150 free from your EE phone or +44 (0)7953 966 250 from any other phone.
- choose Top up from the options and follow the instructions.
Can’t top up EE pay as you go?
If your credit hasn’t updated within 24 hours please call us.
- call 150 from your EE phone.
- call 07953 966 250 from any phone.