On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
Why is my laptop not connecting to Bluetooth?
Check your PC
Make sure Airplane mode is turned off. Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on.
How can I install Bluetooth on my computer without a adapter?
How to connect the Bluetooth device to the computer
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse. …
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software. …
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How can I install Bluetooth?
Check if Bluetooth is enabled
- In the Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth entry and expand the Bluetooth hardware list.
- Right-click the Bluetooth adapter in the Bluetooth hardware list.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, if the Enable option is available, click that option to enable and turn on Bluetooth.
How do I set up Bluetooth on my laptop Windows 10?
How to Activate Bluetooth in Windows 10
- Click the Windows “Start Menu” icon, and then select “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, select “Devices,” and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.”
- Switch the “Bluetooth” option to “On.” Your Windows 10 Bluetooth feature should now be active.
How do I download and install Bluetooth drivers to my computer?
Right-click on your Bluetooth adapter listed in the menu, and then choose Update Driver. Select the method of updating your driver. You can either let Windows 10 search for a driver automatically or manually locate a new driver file already on your computer. Wait for the driver installation to complete.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my laptop?
To reset a Bluetooth device, open the Start menu and go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Then select the Bluetooth device you want to remove and click Remove device > Yes. Finally, click Add Bluetooth or other device to reconnect your device.
Can’t connect to Bluetooth?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.