Select Start in the taskbar at the bottom left of your screen. Go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Network & Internet’. Select ‘WiFi’ on the left menu, then select ‘Manage known networks’. Select the network you want to remove, then click ‘Forget’.
How do I delete Wi-Fi networks on my phone?
Open your Android’s Settings app.
- Tap “Network & internet.” …
- In the “Network & internet” menu, tap “Wi-Fi.” …
- Find the Wi-Fi network you want to forget, then tap the “Settings” button to the right of it. …
- Directly under the name of the network, tap the trashcan icon labeled “Forget” to forget the network.
How do I remove unwanted wireless networks?
- From the menu select “Settings” and go to “WLAN”
- Long press the network profile that you want to delete.
- Select forget network from the popup that appears and it will delete the network profile.
How do I remove old Wi-Fi networks from my iPhone?
Forget a network on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Tap next to the Wi-Fi network that you want your device to forget.
- Tap Forget This Network, then tap Forget to confirm.
How do I delete a Wi-Fi network on my Samsung phone?
Android 7.0 Nougat
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- If necessary, tap the Wi-Fi switch to ON. The Wi-Fi Switch moves right and turns green.
- Touch and hold on the Wi-Fi network you wish to delete.
- Tap Forget network.
How do I remove old WiFi networks from my Android?
Forget a WiFi network on a mobile device
- From Settings, tap Network and Wireless, then WiFI to access wireless network options.
- Tap and hold the WiFi network you want to delete, then select Delete from the menu that appears.
How do I delete my WiFi history on my Android phone?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete networks?
Android. Open ‘Settings’, then select ‘Wi-Fi’. Tap and hold the network you want to remove, then select ‘Forget network’.
How do I clear my WiFi router history?
Click System Log or Administration-Event Log on the navigation bar. This button will open your router’s system log on a new page. Click the Clear Log button. This button will clear your router’s system log history.
How do I stop my wireless network from switching?
Go to your phone’s Settings. Go to the Wi-Fi sub-setting, usually grouped under “Network connections” or a similar section. Tap/press your phone’s Menu button to display more options, and then tap Advanced. Uncheck Auto network switch.
How do I delete a Wi-Fi network from my iPhone?
Use these instructions to forget a wifi network on an iOS device (iPad or iPhone).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap the profile you want to remove.
- Tap Remove Profile.
How can I see old Wi-Fi networks on my iPhone?
Open the Keychain Access app desribed above. On the left, in the Keychains box, click “iCloud“. In the main display, click on “Kind” to sort all entries by kind. All the wifi networks will now be listed together with the kind “AirPort network password”.
How do I remove devices from my Wi-Fi router?
The easiest, most secure method is merely changing your Wi-Fi network’s password on your router. This will forcibly disconnect all devices from your Wi-Fi network—even your own. You’ll have to reconnect to the Wi-Fi network by entering the new password on all your devices.