How do I reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling?
We recommend you reboot your PC once after uninstalling the driver. Step 6: To reinstall the Bluetooth driver, simply navigate to Windows 10 Settings app > Update & Security > Windows Update page and then click the Check for updates button. Windows 10 will automatically download and install the Bluetooth driver.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth drivers?
Reinstall/update your Bluetooth driver
Press Windows Key + X to open Power User Menu. Select Device Manager from the list. Once the Device Manager starts, locate your Bluetooth driver, right-click it, and choose Uninstall. If available check Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
How do I manually reinstall Bluetooth drivers?
Method 1: Reinstall Bluetooth driver manually
- On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time to invoke the Run box. …
- Double-click Bluetooth to expand the category. …
- In the pop-up window, check the box next to Delete the driver software for this device.
How do I recover deleted Bluetooth drivers?
Here are the steps to do that:
- Visit your device manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver.
- Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
- Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver. …
- Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
Why does my Bluetooth toggle disappeared?
If the Bluetooth toggle disappeared, this may indicate your drivers are corrupted or missing. Launch the Device Manager, and expand the Bluetooth section. Right-click on your Bluetooth driver and select Update driver. … Restart your computer to automatically install the latest driver version.
How do I reinstall Realtek Bluetooth?
Find and expand “Bluetooth” Right-click the Realtek device and select Update Driver. Select “Browse my computer for driver software” and position to the above folder. It should find the drivers and install them.
Why is my Bluetooth not working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I fix my Bluetooth driver?
What can I do to fix Bluetooth Software Drivers problems?
- Open Control Panel.
- Double-click Device Manager.
- Locate and double-click the Bluetooth driver that you need to update.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
Why is Bluetooth hidden in Device Manager?
If Bluetooth Devices item is not present or it has disappeared from Device Manager or Control Panel, you definitely can’t connect your wireless device through Bluetooth to computer. The main causes of this issue are as follows: Bluetooth driver is outdated, missing or corrupted.
How do I fix Bluetooth device is not available?
Table of Contents:
- Turn Bluetooth On.
- Re-enable Bluetooth Device.
- Update Bluetooth Driver.
- Run Windows Bluetooth Troubleshooter.
- Install Bluetooth Drivers In Compatibility Mode.
- Check The Bluetooth Support Service.
- Unplug Your Computer.
Why did my Bluetooth driver disappeared Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.