To reset a Bluetooth device, open the Start menu and go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Then select the Bluetooth device you want to remove and click Remove device > Yes. Finally, click Add Bluetooth or other device to reconnect your device.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
What happens if you reset your Bluetooth?
Resetting your Bluetooth device clears the unit of any stored passkeys and connections and can usually be completed within minutes. The procedure returns the device to its factory settings.
How do you fix Cannot connect to Bluetooth?
Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. Remove the Bluetooth device, then add it again: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices .. In Bluetooth, select the device you’re having problems connecting to, and then select Remove device > Yes.
Why is my phone Bluetooth not connecting?
If the Bluetooth is not connecting android properly, you might have to clear the stored app data and cache for the Bluetooth app. … Tap on ‘Storage & cache’. You can now clear both the storage and cache data from the menu. After that, reconnect with your Bluetooth device to see if it works.
How do I fix my Bluetooth?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
What causes Bluetooth to stop working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Can’t connect to Bluetooth?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
How do you reset Bluetooth on Android?
Reset Bluetooth Settings
1: Go to Settings -> System and tap the Advanced drop-down button. 2: Select Reset options and then tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile, & Bluetooth.
Why can’t I find Bluetooth on Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do you fix that didn’t work Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable?
- Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices. Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) > Troubleshoot. …
- Take actions related to Bluetooth driver. …
- Head to following Microsoft help on Bluetooth issue and execute the steps there. …
- Restart Bluetooth Support Service.