Hold down the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys simultaneously. When the Samsung logo appears, continue to hold the keys until the master reset menu appears. Press the Volume Down key to select Delete all user data or Wipe Data / Factory Reset. Press the Power key to confirm your selection.
How do I factory reset my 4G LTE?
To reset your 4G LTE Modem to factory default settings using the Reset button:
- Locate the recessed Reset button on the back of your modem.
- Insert a straightened paper clip into the hole and press for at least five seconds.
- Release the button. The modem resets and reboots. This process takes up to one minute.
How do I force my Samsung to factory reset?
How do I perform a Hard Factory Reset?
- Switch off the device. …
- Open the recovery menu using the buttons on your device. …
- Once the recovery menu has launched on your device, use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to select “Delete all user data” or “Wipe data/factory reset”, then press the Power button to select.
How do I reset my LTE tablet?
- In the first step turn off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then, press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
How do I factory reset my Samsung with buttons?
Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button. Release the volume up button and home key when the recovery screen appears. From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
How do I setup my 4G LTE modem?
To configure an APN for 4G LTE Modem:
- Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to the modem. …
- In the Sign In field, enter the modem password and click the Sign In button. …
- Select Settings > Mobile > APN.
- To add a custom APN profile, click the Add button.
How do I reset my Verizon 4G LTE?
Ensure the device is powered off. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up and Power button until ‘Ellipsis’ appears then release. Screen goes dark then ‘Android system recovery’ screen appears. Select wipe data/factory reset.
How do you do a hard reset on a Samsung TV?
Open Settings, and then select General. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV to factory settings?
How do I reset my Samsung TV to factory settings?
- Step 1: open the menu. Press the menu button on the remote. …
- Step 2: open Support. Select the option Support and press the enter button. …
- Step 3: open Self Diagnosis. …
- Step 4: select Reset. …
- Step 5: if needed, enter your PIN code. …
- Step 6: confirm the reset.
What is the master reset code of Samsung mobile?
Please dial one of the two Samsung secret codes below to format your phone: *2767*3855# *2767*2878#
How do you reset LTE on iPhone?
Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings → Tap General → Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings → Enter your iPhone Passcode and Confirm.
What is clear eMMC in Android phone?
In the settings of your Android phone, you can find the Clear eMMC option, which is located in Factory mode. … Clear eMMC is a function responsible for resetting the device to factory settings. Its activation leads to the complete removal of all data on the mobile device.
Does a factory reset delete everything?
When you do a factory reset on your Android device, it erases all the data on your device. It is similar to the concept of formatting a computer hard drive, which deletes all the pointers to your data, so the computer no longer knows where the data is stored.
How do I factory reset my Samsung without a password?
How to reset Samsung phones:
- Hold down the Power button to power off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button.
- When you feel the device vibrate, release ONLY the Power button.
- A screen menu will appear. …
- Use the Volume down button to highlight ‘Delete all user data’.