Switch on the Canon Pixma MG2525 setup. Hold the Wi-Fi button on the control panel until you see the ON light flashing. Download the latest version of the printer driver, and double-click the setup file to begin the installation. Select the Wireless connection type when prompted by the installer.
How do I connect my Canon printer to the WIFI?
Connecting Device to Printer
- Turn on wireless communication on your computer or smartphone. For Android or iOS, enable “Wi-Fi” on your device’s “Setting” menu. …
- Select “XXXXXX-iP110series” (“XXXXXX” represents last six digits of printer’s MAC address.) from SSID list displayed on device.
- Enter password.
How do I reset my Canon MG2525 printer?
To begin CANON PIXMA MG2525 reset operation your printer must be turned off, if not power printer off by clicking Power Key. Now click and hold Stop Button. After about two seconds click and hold Power Button. Keep both buttons pressed together for another two seconds.
How do I scan with Canon MG2525?
- Place the item on the platen. Placing Items (When Scanning from a Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings…, select the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. as required. When setting is completed, click OK.
- Click Document. Scanning starts.
Is the Canon MG2525 a scanner?
With Scanner And Copier, Black
The PIXMA MG2525 is an affordable All-In-One printer for when you just need to simply print, without giving up copy and scanning abilities should you need them. … Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 8.0 ipm (B&W) and 4.0 ipm (Color).
Where can I download IJ Scan Utility?
Download the IJ Scan Utility
- Go to the Canon USA Support page. …
- Enter your scanner model in the search box.
- Select your model when it appears in the drop-down list, then select Go.
- Under Drivers & Downloads, make sure your operating system is selected in the drop-down.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my WiFi?
Check your printer for the WiFi network; it should be turned ON. Check your computer/laptop wi-fi settings; wi-fi connections shouldn’t be restricted. Ensure the same printer is added into your computer and “Set as Default.” Ensure sure your PC isn’t in airplane mode; if yes turn it OFF.
How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my new router?
Changing Wireless LAN Connection Method
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold Wi-Fi button and release it when Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press Color button.
- Press Wi-Fi button once.
- Press Color button or Black button. The printer enters Easy wireless connect mode.
- Follow instructions on your smartphone or tablet.
How do I clear a Canon printer error?
Reset the Canon printer
- Switch on the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/reset button.
- Press the button that you use to make a color copy and hold it down.
- Wait 5 seconds. …
- The printer now reboots and sets itself up.
- Does the printer indicate that the device needs to be calibrated? …
- You’ve reset your printer.
How do I get my Canon printer to scan?
- Set the original file on the platen glass or feeder.
- Press [Scan] and select , then press [OK] …
- In the Canon PRINT Business app home screen, tap [Scan]
- In the [Scan] screen, configure the scan settings required.
- Tap [Scan] to begin scanning and tap [Done] to finish.
How do I get my wireless printer to scan to my computer?
Install or add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth scanner
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or use the following button. Open the Printers & scanners settings.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby scanners, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
Why won’t my Canon printer scan to my computer?
You may need to update your printer/scanner driver. Connectivity is a possible issue – make sure any cables are secure, such as a USB connection. … Your device driver for the Canon scanner may be outdated – or missing. Device drivers can become corrupted, which may cause your scanner to not work properly.