Go to Google Play/App Store and search for “Smart App” or scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download. Once the app has been downloaded, connect to your Pocket WiFi and open the app to manage your account. Enter your new Pocket WiFi Name and Password and click the save button.
How do I activate my pocket WiFi?
How To Set Up Your Pocket WiFi
- Press and hold the power button. The power button is on the upper left-hand side of the device. …
- Access SSID and Password. Once the device is on, scroll up to unlock and find the main menu screen with 6 icons. …
- Connect your device.
How do I log into my smart pocket WiFi?
- A “Your Connection is not private” page will appear. Click on the ADVANCED button to proceed.
- An extended detail will appear. Click Proceed to 192.168. 1.1 (unsafe) to proceed.
- You will be directed to the Smart Bro Web Dashboard UI. Enter the default username and password. Username: smartbro. Password: smartbro.
How can I check my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi balance?
To check your Smartbro balance, open the smartbro software and navigate to Messages. Compose a new message containing the words “BRO BAL” without the quotes and sent it to 2200. You will then receive one or two text messages from Smartbro stating your current balance and when your unlimited internet will expire.
How register Giga pro pocket WiFi?
- Access the New GigaLife App. Connect your smartphone to access the GigaLife App. …
- Select ‘GIGA PRO’ in the menu.
- Choose preferred Giga Pro variants: GIGA VIDEO PRO, GIGA STORIES PRO, GIGA WORK PRO, GIGA STUDY PRO and GIGA GAMES PRO.
- Select preferred promo.
- Click SUBSCRIBE then YES to confirm registration.
Is pocket WiFi better than mobile data?
A pocket Wi-Fi is also good as it can offer a long battery life than a smartphone. It can (though not always, so check with your provider) offer a better deal on data usage than your existing smartphone plan. … – a pocket Wi-Fi provides a backup network connection in case your main smartphone provider’s signal fails.
Which is better pocket WiFi or Broadband?
WiFi offers high speed internet and the ability to connect multiple devices instantly and freely, whereas Broadband is a wired connection meaning that your system must be physically connected with the broadband cable. Broadband provides a much more secure connection. …
What is the username and password of Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
Type 192.168. 1.1 on your web browser to access the Smart Bro admin dashboard or Web UI. Enter the Smart Bro admin password. The Smart Bro Pocket WiFi default password is smartbro.
How do I check my messages on my pocket WiFi?
You can send and receive text messages directly from your Pocket WiFi using the online dashboard:
- Open the Pocket WiFi online dashboard by: Entering 192.168. …
- Login using the admin password. …
- Select the ‘SMS’ tab, or ‘Go to Inbox’.
- Select ‘Inbox’ to access your text messages.
Can I use regular SIM for Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
Smart pocket wifi has varieties, including Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi (ZTE MF920TS), Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi (Evoluzn FX-PR3L), and Smart Bro 4G Pocket WiFi. It can be used with Smart Bro, Smart Prepaid, Smart Postpaid, TNT, or Sun SIM.
How can I check my WiFi balance?
Some routers can show you detailed data usage per-device. Go to your router’s app or logon page, then look for the data usage section. If your router doesn’t provide that feature then you can go to GlassWire’s “Things” tab with GlassWire for PC to see a list of all the devices (Internet of Things) on your network.
How do I install prepaid WiFi?
- Open the GCash App.
- Enter your GCash Pin.
- Select Buy Load.
- Enter your 11-digit Prepaid WiFi Number (ex. 09662756289) found on the back of the modem.
- Select Broadband.
- Select desired Prepaid WiFi Promo.
- Click Confirm.
- Enjoy surfing at home!
Does Smart have unlimited data?
Smart now offers unlimited mobile internet data with the new UNLI DATA 99 and 299 promo.
How much is smart pocket WiFi in Philippines?
Top Smart Bro Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|smart bro Lte Pocket Wifi||₱ 999.00||Shopee|
|Smart Bro OPENLINE LTE Pocket Wifi 4G Wireless Router (FX-PR3L) with DITO 5G sim||₱ 795.00||Lazada|
|Smart Bro POCKET WIFI OPENLINE FREE 5G SIM ( FAST DELIVERY )||₱ 999.00||Lazada|
Does Giga study include chrome?
Giga Study offers access to Google Suite, which includes Google Classroom, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Meet, and Drive. Learning via video is also an option with YouTube and YouTube Kids. The data pack also offers access to Microsoft 365, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Teams, and OneDrive.
How can I connect my pocket WiFi to my laptop?
Connecting a PC to Mobile WiFi.
- Turn on your device.
- In the Start menu, click Connect to.
- Click Wireless Network Connection.
- Select your device name (SSID) from the list. …
- Select your Wi-Fi Network and click Connect.
- Enter your password when asked. …
- On the next screen, click Close.