How do you open a SIM card slot without a PIN?
Visit a phone store!
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in on your body. …
- Paperclip. Probably the next most common thing, if you happen to work in an office. …
- Needle. …
Can you use a safety pin to open SIM card?
They can be used for a fabric clothing together, as a nappy pin, now this can be used for ejecting your SIM card tray. Take a safety pin and gently push inside the SIM tray hole. Be sure to be careful while doing it and try to use a safety pin without an extremely sharp edge.
How do I open my iPhone 6 SIM card slot without the tool?
A paper clip is one of the easiest and most common objects to use when you don’t have an ejector tool.
- Start with a small or medium-size paper clip.
- Unfold one straight side, so it’s sticking out.
- Stick the straight side of the paper clip into the SIM card ejector hole as far as it will go.
Why can’t I open my SIM card tray?
If by the normal way you mean using a SIM tool to press into the hole to cause it to eject, well, there is not another method. While you could try other objects, such as a pin, or bent paperclip, the method would remain the same. You press it into the hole until the tray comes out. You may need to be more forceful.
What do you do when your iPhone SIM tray won’t open?
Depending on what model iPhone you bought, there might be SIM tray tool included. If not find a large paper clip, unbend it, and push it into the tray hole. It takes quite a bit of force to force it out. If you can’t take it back to an Apple Store, or AUTHORIZED service center.
Can SIM slot be repaired?
Use the 60/40 lead solder to repair the damaged spot on the sim slot. Do NOT allow the solder to touch any other connections as it could cause the device to short out or no function properly.