Answer: A: Answer: A: If you upgraded to iOS 12, the Bluetooth icon is no longer shown in the status bar of the screen. You can still access Bluetooth using the control center or via the settings.
How do I get my Bluetooth icon back on my iPhone?
Check Bluetooth Status in Settings for iOS 12 and Later
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS.
- Look for “Bluetooth” in the settings options, if it says “On” then Bluetooth is enabled, if it says “Off” than Bluetooth is disabled.
- Tap the “Bluetooth” setting and adjust the toggle as needed to turn the feature off or on.
Where is the Bluetooth icon?
General Android Bluetooth settings:
- Tap on Settings on your Android device.
- Look for Bluetooth or the Bluetooth symbol in your settings and tap it.
- There should be an option to enable. Please tap or swipe on it so that is in the on position.
- Close out of Settings and you’re on your way!
How do I know if Bluetooth is on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, go to Settings→Bluetooth and tap the Bluetooth button on. The Bluetooth screen opens. Tapping On makes your iPhone discoverable, which means other devices with Bluetooth turned on can see your iPhone. The Bluetooth icon appears in the status bar.
How do I get my Bluetooth icon back?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
Why isn’t Bluetooth in my Action Center?
Often, Bluetooth missing from the Action Center happens due to old or problematic Bluetooth drivers. So you need to update them or uninstall them (as shown next). To update Bluetooth drivers, open Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start Menu icon. Inside Device Manager, click on Bluetooth to expand it.
How do I fix Bluetooth device is not available?
Table of Contents:
- Turn Bluetooth On.
- Re-enable Bluetooth Device.
- Update Bluetooth Driver.
- Run Windows Bluetooth Troubleshooter.
- Install Bluetooth Drivers In Compatibility Mode.
- Check The Bluetooth Support Service.
- Unplug Your Computer.
How do I add Bluetooth icon to notification area?
To do that, kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on Start menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Under Related settings, select More Bluetooth options.
- On the Options tab, tick the box beside Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
Where is Bluetooth settings on iPhone?
On iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth, then tap the name of the device.