HTC Desire 626 dual sim has two nano SIM card slots. You can insert a 4G LTE/3G nano SIM card in either slot. When you have two cards inserted, only one card can connect to a mobile data network.
Is HTC Desire 3G or 4G?
Connectivity options on the HTC Desire 728 Dual SIM include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4. 10, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Does HTC Desire 626 support VoLTE?
HTC Desire 728G is a pretty outdated device as it was launched in October of 2015. The handset does not even support 4G let alone VoLTE. The only way to use VoLTE on the said handset is via the JIO-FI router.
How activate Jio Sim in HTC Desire 626?
Jio Internet APN settings
Press menu button (top right) and select Save. Done. For HTC Desire 626, when you type Jio APN settings, make sure you enter APN settings in correct case. For example, if you are entering Jio Internet APN settings make sure you enter APN as jionet and not as JIONET or Jionet.
How do I change my HTC 3G to 4G?
Switch between 3G/4G – HTC Desire 620
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Mobile data.
- Select Network mode.
- Select GSM / WCDMA auto to enable 3G and GSM / WCDMA / LTE auto to enable 4G.
How activate 4G in HTC Desire 826?
You can set which card you want to connect to the 4G/3G network.
- Go to Settings, and then tap Dual network manager.
- Tap Preferred data network.
- Choose the card you want to connect to the 4G/3G network.
How do I open the back of my HTC Desire 728?
Disassembly of the mobile device HTC Desire 728 (HTC Desire 728G) with each step description and the required set of tools.
- Open the back cover. …
- Using a screwdriver (Phillips 1.5 mm cross-head), unscrew 22 bolts in the frame of the phone.
- Pry and remove the middle frame.
- Remove the protective film and battery connector.
How can I format my HTC Desire 728?
Resetting HTC Desire 728 dual sim (Hard reset)
- From the Home screen, tap > Settings > Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset phone. To also delete media and other data from your storage card, select Erase SD card.
- Tap OK.
How do I update my HTC Desire 626?
To update the software
- Make sure your device is sufficiently charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- From the device home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
- Tap System > About device > Software update > Check for updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.